• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed! Stuck in a Rut - No Bookings or Sales Despite Offers

I've been feeling pretty low, and know that I am in control of my business. I need to Get Happy and Excited and Rock it!!! :)
rbvernon
Silver Member
I am stuck in a rut! :yuck: I need more bookings or sales. I have given tax & shipping free if you order, gave a week to collect orders and no offers. Anyone doing anything special? I just need some help.

thanks

How about approaching a local organization with a fundraiser?

Go back to your 100 list - or your first few customers - reach out to those you haven't in the past - especially with the new products out -

Call all your outside orders and tell them all about our earth friendly products. Good luck!

I had awesome success at my last show with bookings. I have never been one to really push bookings at my shows, but I did at this last one. I played a game where you put different "free" things in the envelopes. So some envelopes would say "free shipping" others would say "free citrus peeler" etc. Then in two of the envelopes were "free cooking show". The customers knew this before they decided to play. I got two bookings from that game. I got 2 more bookings at check out! I also used my bookings slide during my presentation. It got lots of "wow"s. :) Good luck!!!

I am in the same situation. I have called everyone I know, my first 100, past hosts, pasts guests, tried to get some fundraisers, even pampered some businesses but nothing. Not even an order :( February I only had two parties, March I have two parties, April I have 2 parties and a bridal shower, and May just 1 party and a fair :( Would love to fill my calendar up but can't seem to get anything :( And there is no fairs going on around here in the Northeast that allows vendors or I should say those that do allow vendors already have PC reps. I even tried to get into a local job fair and was told "we are looking for real employers with immediate openings" Excuse me? And the fair is not until April, so much for immediate huh? LOL

I'm right there with ya!!! I posted a very similar comment in another thread and have had several responses. Apparently this is normal these days but hopefully things will turn around soon. I'm just concentrating on staying active so I don't lose my career sales.
As far as recruiting...........it's hard to try and talk to someone about joining PC when I'm not doing much with it myself. I can't tell them that booking is easy and that they'll make $500-$600 a month. It's highly possible but with the way things are right now it's going to be hard to pull in that kind of money each month. I get excited when I talk to people about PC but at the moment, if they ask how I'm doing with it, I won't lie to them just to get them to join. I do tell people that they have to "work" the business just like with any other job. But until things get better, I can't promise that they'll do great with it just so I'll have a new recruit.

I know I should be looking at it another way but I just can't mislead people who are so desperate for a job just to benefit myself. The business really really works and a person can do great with it but right now, it's a bad time for everybody. Most people aren't interested in booking and the ones who do make me feel like they're doing it just to help me out. Then they have a few show up, very low sales..........but they had a cook for night! ME!
I can't keep doing that because I put a lot of time and effort into my shows. I'll remain active with catalog shows or whatever it takes and pray that things will get better soon.

This is in no way meant to be harsh, so please don't take it that way:

Your business is not going to work for you if you don't work for it!! Don't let the "economy excuse" suck you in. The bookings are there, just find them!! We all go through the ups and downs, but I have found that when I set a goal, such as "I am going to get 2 more booking on my calander" I do it!! Set some goals, and work at them!
Good luck

Michelle, you said exactly what I needed to hear! Thanks.

I need to get my goals set too. I've been feeling pretty low, and know that I am in control of my business. I need to Get Happy and Excited and Rock it!!! :)

When I am desperate for bookings, I use a booking coupon at the shows. If they schedule a party with me that night they will an additional $25 in free products. I do have the stipulation that it needs to be a $400 show. You will not be spening the full $25, because it is $25 in products. You use their hostest discount. This has helped in the past to fill my calendar when I was out of people. If you have some parties in March, use your booking slide and use the coupon. You may be out some bucks, but at least you are starting to get you calendar filled.

I only have the coupon in Microsoft Publisher.

Good luck!

Attachments

• booking coupons.pub
    98.5 KB · Views: 382
nldavis321 said:
Michelle, you said exactly what I needed to hear! Thanks.

I hope you have some luck, (although it really isn't luck). Pick a day, set a goal on the # of bookings you want, and do it. Don't stop until you hit that number! The hostess program is amazing, just get excited about it and share it, the excitement is contagious and it WILL rub off! Good luck

Here they are in pdf format in case anyone doesn't have publisher.

Attachments

• booking coupons[1].pdf
    96.9 KB · Views: 608

1. How can I increase my bookings and sales despite offering promotions?

One way to increase bookings and sales is by reaching out to your existing customer base and offering exclusive deals or discounts. You can also try hosting virtual parties or events to showcase your products and attract new customers. Additionally, utilizing social media and online advertising can help expand your reach and attract new clients.

2. What can I do if I'm stuck in a booking or sales rut?

If you're stuck in a rut, it's important to assess your current strategies and make any necessary adjustments. You can try offering new products or hosting themed parties to generate interest. It's also helpful to connect with other consultants and share tips and ideas for increasing bookings and sales.

3. How can I improve my customer service to attract more bookings and sales?

Providing excellent customer service is key to attracting and retaining customers. Make sure to respond promptly to inquiries and follow up with customers after purchases. You can also offer personalized recommendations and make yourself available for any questions or concerns they may have.

4. What are some effective marketing techniques for increasing bookings and sales?

Some effective marketing techniques include utilizing social media, hosting virtual events, and sending out newsletters or emails to your customer base. You can also collaborate with other consultants or businesses for cross-promotion opportunities and reach a larger audience.

5. How can I stay motivated during a slow period of bookings and sales?

During slow periods, it's important to stay motivated and continue putting effort into your business. Set realistic goals and make a plan to achieve them. You can also use this time to focus on improving your skills and knowledge through training programs or attending virtual events and workshops. Remember to celebrate small successes and stay positive – slow periods are temporary and can be used as opportunities for growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Shari
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies