• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Effectively Market a $10 Cookbook for a Catalog Show?

In summary, the September Cookbook Flyer has a "Fall Favorites" theme and features several new products such as the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle and Fall Blessings Mini Spatula Set. Items can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a local consultant. There are also special promotions and discounts, including a free gift with purchase and discounted prices on select products. The flyer will expire on September 30th.
jchesley
Has anyone put together a flyer or e-mail to promote only the Sept guest special? ($10 cookbook) I think it is a great deal and I really want to promote that for a "catalog" show that I am putting together myself in order to get active again. I am also thinking of doing it a mystery host type show. Where I will draw a name for host benefits. Any ideas on how I could put that together on a flyer?

Thanks!
Jessica

Yes, it is possible to create a flyer or email to promote the September guest special. Here are some ideas for how you could do it: • Promote the special with a catchy headline such as "Cook Up Something Special With Our September Guest Special!" • Include an image of the cookbook and/or an enticing quote from a review • Mention the $10 price tag and any other benefits that come with the special • Highlight the mystery host draw and the potential reward for being chosen • Invite people to contact you for more information • Give the date for when the special ends • Include social media links for easy sharing We hope this helps! Good luck with your catalog show.

Hi Jessica,That's a great idea to promote the $10 cookbook for your catalog show! I haven't put together a flyer specifically for that, but here are some ideas on how you could promote it:1. Create a catchy headline: "Get Cooking with Our $10 Cookbook Special!" or "Don't Miss Out on Our Cookbook Special - Only $10!"2. Showcase the cookbook: Include a high-quality image of the cookbook on your flyer to entice customers to purchase it.3. Highlight the deal: Make it clear that the cookbook is only $10 and mention the original price to show what a great deal it is.4. Include a call to action: Encourage customers to take advantage of the special offer by including a call to action such as "Order yours today!" or "Limited time only - get yours now!"5. Mention the mystery host drawing: If you're also doing a mystery host drawing, make sure to include that information on the flyer. You can say something like "Plus, one lucky customer will win all the host benefits - will it be you?"6. Use eye-catching graphics: Use colorful and eye-catching graphics to make your flyer stand out and grab the attention of potential customers.7. Keep it simple: Don't overload your flyer with too much information. Keep it simple and to the point so that it's easy to read and understand.Hope these ideas help! Good luck with your catalog show and getting back into the swing of things. Happy promoting!

1. What is the theme of the September Cookbook Flyer?

The theme of the September Cookbook Flyer is "Fall Favorites."

2. Are there any new products featured in the September Cookbook Flyer?

Yes, there are several new products featured in the September Cookbook Flyer, including the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle and the Fall Blessings Mini Spatula Set.

3. Can I purchase items from the September Cookbook Flyer online?

Yes, you can purchase items from the September Cookbook Flyer online through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts in the September Cookbook Flyer?

Yes, there are several promotions and discounts featured in the September Cookbook Flyer, including a free gift with purchase and discounted prices on select products.

5. When does the September Cookbook Flyer expire?

The September Cookbook Flyer will expire on September 30th, so be sure to take advantage of the special offers and promotions before then!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies