• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Review My Myster Host Flyer

In summary, a Mystery Host flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to attract customers by offering one guest the opportunity to receive all the benefits and rewards of hosting a party without actually hosting it. The consultant will randomly select a guest from the party to be the Mystery Host, and all guests who attend and make a purchase will still receive regular host rewards. Guests are automatically entered into the Mystery Host drawing by attending and making a purchase, and the Mystery Host will be announced at the end of the party and contacted by the consultant.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
I am putting together a mystery catalog mega show-

I split the benefits to the winners-
and then I have in stock extra open stock cookware to give

PLEASE let me know if this is clear I wan to get some hosts....today

Attachments

• $1000 Mystery Host Show initial email.doc
    23 KB · Views: 680
Looks great! I think it makes sense! Hope it is a huge success!

Looks awesome! Good job! I don't think I could find 10 people to do this, or I'd use your flyer (minus the open stock cookware).

Great job! I did one in Feb - had only 4 participate and had a $1000.00 show. Offer some "free" show winners too. I ended up with 2 new circles outside my family & friends by doing this. Everyone loves to win!:sing:

deanna_g said:
Looks awesome! Good job! I don't think I could find 10 people to do this, or I'd use your flyer (minus the open stock cookware).

I told a cluster mate to do this-

Do 5 people for a catalog show- you get about a 500 show - break up benefits between 5

2 get 45 free

2 get 1 50% off item

1 get the dec 60% off special (2choices)

then they all get 25% on their personal order

chances are the sales will be over 500 any way

1. What is a Mystery Host flyer?

A Mystery Host flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to attract potential customers. It offers the opportunity for one lucky guest to host a party and receive all the host rewards and benefits without actually having to host the party.

2. How does the Mystery Host flyer work?

The consultant will randomly select one guest from the party to be the Mystery Host. This guest will receive all the host rewards and benefits, such as free and discounted products, even though they did not actually host the party. The more guests attend the party, the higher the chances of being selected as the Mystery Host.

3. Can I still earn rewards if I am not the Mystery Host?

Yes, all guests who attend the party and make a purchase will still receive the regular host rewards based on the party sales. The Mystery Host simply receives an additional bonus.

4. How do I enter the Mystery Host drawing?

All guests who attend the party and make a purchase will automatically be entered into the Mystery Host drawing. The more guests who attend and make a purchase, the higher the chances of being selected as the Mystery Host.

5. When will the Mystery Host be announced?

The Mystery Host will be announced at the end of the party and will be contacted by the consultant to claim their host rewards. If the selected guest is unable to claim the rewards, the consultant will randomly select another guest as the Mystery Host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies