• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to save on postage for Sample Trifle Books? Check out this deal!

In summary, a sample trifle book is a catalog that showcases the different trifle bowls and accessories available from Pampered Chef. You can get a sample trifle book by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by requesting one on our website. There is no cost for a sample trifle book, as it is available for free to customers and potential customers of Pampered Chef. However, the sample trifle book is for viewing purposes only and orders must be placed through a consultant or the website. The sample trifle book may also include special discounts or promotions on certain products, so it is recommended to check with your consultant for more information.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I have had a ton of requests to see them. You know, just order one to check it out. Well, after looking at the expense of postage, I can do it. But one single copy will be set at $4.50. If you decide then to order 10 more copies, I will deduct the extra $1.50 from the total cost of the 10. Which as of the 1st, will be $30. I also feel I can get them out in quick time of receiving orders so as to not leave you all hanging very long.
Now, there may also be a change there too as I may have found a less expensive way to send them out so maybe $25.00 for 10 will stand. We'll see. Let's hope!

Attachments

• CHECK.pdf
    80.7 KB · Views: 346
Just a check inWas wondering if anyone has ordered any. Need to do some printing this week but not sure how much ot go for.

Thanks!

I understand your concerns about the cost of postage for sending out copies of whatever it is you're offering. However, I think it would be helpful if you could provide more information about what exactly it is that you're selling. It would also be useful to know if there are any bulk discounts for larger orders. Additionally, could you clarify what you mean by "quick time" for receiving orders? Will orders be shipped out within a few days or weeks? I think these details would help potential buyers make a more informed decision. Thank you.

1. What is a sample trifle book?

A sample trifle book is a catalog that showcases the different trifle bowls and accessories available from Pampered Chef.

2. How can I get a sample trifle book?

You can get a sample trifle book by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by requesting one on our website.

3. Is there a cost for a sample trifle book?

No, sample trifle books are available for free to customers and potential customers of Pampered Chef.

4. Can I order products directly from the sample trifle book?

No, the sample trifle book is for viewing purposes only. To place an order, you can contact your consultant or order directly from our website.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions included in the sample trifle book?

Yes, the sample trifle book may include special promotions or discounts on certain products. Be sure to check with your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefhutch04