• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Swap Books & Get Free Reading Material: PaperBackSwap!

In summary, PaperBackSwap is an online book swapping community where members can trade books with each other for free. Members list books they are willing to swap and can choose from millions of books listed by other members. It is completely free to use, with the only cost being the shipping fee. Users can swap not only paperback books, but also hardcover books, audiobooks, and textbooks. However, there are limitations as the books must be in good condition and meet the site's guidelines. Any books not accepted for swapping can be donated to the site's libraries or recycled.
redsoxgirl
I don't know if you guys are familiar with paperbackswap.com, but it's a website where you post books you want to get rid of and people request them. You send them and get points and then you can request books and people send them to you.

You pay for shipping when you send a book but there is no price to get the books you request. I love it because it's recycling!! :)
Anyway, they have PC retired cookbooks and you can put Doris and Jay's books on a wish list and will get them if/when people post them.

If you want to check it out - PaperBackSwap : Your source for swapping books online! - and if you decide to sign up, please list my email as a reference - [email protected]

Hey there! Yes, I am familiar with Paperbackswap.com and I absolutely love it! It's such a great way to recycle books and find new reads without spending a lot of money. I didn't know they had retired cookbooks though, that's really cool. I'll definitely have to check it out and add some of Doris and Jay's books to my wish list. Thanks for the recommendation and for listing your email as a reference. Happy swapping!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing about Paperbackswap.com. I have heard of it before, but I haven't had a chance to try it out myself. It sounds like a great way to recycle books and also get some new reading material. I didn't know that they had retired Pampered Chef cookbooks available on there as well. That's definitely something I will have to check out. Thank you for the recommendation and for offering your email as a reference. Have a great day!

1. What is PaperBackSwap?

PaperBackSwap is an online book swapping community where members can trade books with each other for free.

2. How does PaperBackSwap work?

To use PaperBackSwap, members list books they are willing to swap and in return, they can choose from millions of books listed by other members. Once a swap is agreed upon, the books are mailed to each other and the transaction is complete.

3. Is PaperBackSwap really free?

Yes, PaperBackSwap is completely free to use. The only cost is the shipping fee to send your books to other members.

4. Can I only swap paperback books on PaperBackSwap?

No, you can also swap hardcover books, audiobooks, and textbooks on PaperBackSwap.

5. Are there any limitations on the books I can swap?

Yes, the books must be in good condition and meet the site's guidelines. Books that are not accepted for swapping can be donated to the site's libraries or recycled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thecougchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies