• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Magic of Usborne Books - Join Our Party on February 8th!

In summary, "Discover the Magic of Usborne Books - Join Our Party on February 8th!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef and Usborne Books & More. It will take place on February 8th, 2021 at 6:00 PM EST and will run for approximately 2 hours. To participate, you can join through a link provided by your Pampered Chef consultant or request an invite from your consultant. At the event, you can expect to see a variety of high-quality educational children's books, learn about their features and benefits, and have the opportunity to purchase them. There will also be interactive games, activities, and chances to win prizes. While there is no pressure to buy, you can
chefkristin
Gold Member
Hi All!

I am having an Usborne Books show on February 8th (Friday) at 7pm. The details are below. I know a lot of you won't be able to make it but you can order online towards my show at the following website:

http://www.ubah.com/HOS105626

It would be great to see you but I realize I am kind of far. Check out the website and have the books delivered right to your door. Great idea for Birthdays, Baby Showers, Easter, etc...

Transform your child's reading experience - Join me on Friday February 8th

This is a great way to just learn about the books, stock-up your children's library, or get a jump on birthday and baby shower gifts.
Usborne Books - the books kids & Adults love to read!

Friday February 8th starting at 7:00pm

RSVP: With a PM or email or just go to the site and order.

Not able to make the party? Shop Online:
You can order online at my dedicated party website:
http://www.ubah.com/HOS105626 starting today thru February 10th at midnight.

bump........

Hi there! Thanks for sharing about your Usborne Books show. I won't be able to make it on February 8th, but I'm definitely interested in checking out the website and ordering some books for my kids. It's so convenient that the books can be delivered right to my door. Thanks for the tip about using it for birthday and baby shower gifts too. I'll definitely keep that in mind. Good luck with your show!

What is "Discover the Magic of Usborne Books - Join Our Party on February 8th!"?

"Discover the Magic of Usborne Books - Join Our Party on February 8th!" is an event hosted by Pampered Chef in collaboration with Usborne Books & More. It is a virtual party where you can explore and purchase from a wide selection of high-quality, educational children's books from Usborne Books & More.

When is the event taking place?

The event will take place on February 8th, 2021. It will start at 6:00 PM EST and will run for approximately 2 hours.

How can I participate in the event?

To participate in the event, you can join the party through the link provided by your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also reach out to your consultant for more information and to receive an invite to the event.

What can I expect at the event?

At the event, you can expect to see a variety of Usborne Books & More products, learn about their features and benefits, and have the opportunity to purchase them. There will also be interactive games and activities, as well as chances to win prizes. It will be a fun and educational experience for both children and adults!

Do I need to purchase anything to attend the event?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to attend the event. However, if you see something you like, you will have the opportunity to purchase it during the event. There is no pressure to buy, and you can simply enjoy the experience and the chance to discover great books for children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Yakmama
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef