• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Samples of Trifle Books Available!

In summary, there is a special offer for obtaining copies of a document at a cost of $4.50 for a single copy and a discount of $1.50 for every 10 copies ordered. The estimated cost for 10 copies as of the 1st is $30, but there may be a change to $25 due to a potentially less expensive shipping method. The consultant will try to send out orders quickly to avoid delays. There is also an option to download the document in Word format, but the consultant is unable to do so until Monday. There is also a request for information on how many copies are needed for printing this week.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I have had a ton of requests to see them. You know, just order one to check it out. Well, after looking at the expense of postage, I can do it. But one single copy will be set at $4.50. If you decide then to order 10 more copies, I will deduct the extra $1.50 from the total cost of the 10. Which as of the 1st, will be $30. I also feel I can get them out in quick time of receiving orders so as to not leave you all hanging very long.
Now, there may also be a change there too as I may have found a less expensive way to send them out so maybe $25.00 for 10 will stand. We'll see. Let's hope!

Attachments

• CHECK.pdf
    80.7 KB · Views: 317
Can this be posted as a Word document? I can't open pdf's from this site.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Wow John it lookis like you put alot of time and energy into these when I get home from my vacation and get 25 or 30 dollars I will have to get some for my hosts and customers who have gotten the trifle bowl Thanks

TrishThis sounds weird but I can't download the word version until Monday. It is on my computer at work. If you click on it, do a save to your desk top instead of openong it. Or you can right click on the .pdf file then click "save target as..." and put it on your computers Desk top.
You should not have problem opening it directly from there. I assume you can open the host special flyers and guest specials flyers from there. So...
If not, go to www.adobe.com and download the free version of Acrobate Reader. Should be version 8 I believe. Then you should not have a problem.

Last edited:
Word formatHere you go.

Attachments

• CHECK ME OUT ORDER FORM.doc
    9.9 KB · Views: 404
Was wonderingI need to do more printing this week and wanted to know if anyone has sent in an order since last week. Wanted to know how many copies I need to get printed.

Thanks!

1. What is a trifle book?

A trifle book is a collection of recipes specifically designed for making trifle desserts. It includes step-by-step instructions and images to guide you in creating delicious and beautiful trifles.

2. How many recipes are included in the trifle book?

Our trifle book features 50 unique and mouth-watering recipes for you to try. From classic flavors to modern twists, there's something for every trifle lover.

3. Can I purchase just a single recipe from the trifle book?

Unfortunately, we do not offer single recipe purchases for our trifle book. However, you can purchase the entire book and have access to all 50 recipes.

4. Are there any gluten-free or dairy-free options in the trifle book?

Yes, our trifle book includes a variety of dietary options. We have recipes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan-friendly to cater to different dietary needs and preferences.

5. Are the ingredients for the trifle recipes easy to find?

Yes, our trifle book features recipes that use common and easily accessible ingredients. You won't have to go to specialty stores to find ingredients, making it convenient for you to recreate these delicious trifles at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefandrealv
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies