• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Join Our Couples Grilling Party?

In summary, a My Couples Grilling Invite is a cooking experience where you and your partner can learn how to grill together using Pampered Chef products. To host, simply invite friends and a consultant will lead the experience in your home. The menu can be customized to accommodate dietary restrictions. No grilling experience is necessary as the consultant will guide you. There are no additional costs as the consultant provides all ingredients and tools.
jrstephens
Just thought I would share with y'all.

Attachments

• Couples Grilling Invitation.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 576
Thanks for sharing!

WOW!! GREAT flyer thanks for sharing!!!!:D

Yes, Thanks for sharing - great idea!

Thanks from me also!
I have one of these next month!
Schel

Related to Want to Join Our Couples Grilling Party?

1. What is a My Couples Grilling Invite?

A My Couples Grilling Invite is a fun and interactive cooking experience where you and your partner can learn how to grill delicious meals together using Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I host a My Couples Grilling Invite?

Hosting a My Couples Grilling Invite is simple. Just invite your friends and their partners to your home, and one of our Pampered Chef consultants will come and lead the cooking experience for you.

3. Can I customize the menu for my My Couples Grilling Invite?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to customize the menu to your preferences. Our consultants are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences you and your guests may have.

4. Do I need to have grilling experience to attend a My Couples Grilling Invite?

No, our consultants will guide you and your partner through the entire grilling process, so no prior experience is necessary. It's a great opportunity to learn new skills and techniques together.

5. Are there any additional costs associated with a My Couples Grilling Invite?

No, there are no additional costs for hosting a My Couples Grilling Invite. Our consultants will bring all the necessary ingredients and cooking tools, and there is no obligation to purchase anything.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • mgranich
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • PamperedSD