• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag?

I think I'll wait and see. Thanks for thinking of me! :)Aww, Kelly, you're so sweet! Thank you, but I think I'll wait and see. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Merrill (the calendars, some new stationery, stickers, etc.), so I may need to wait a bit anyway. Plus, I have about 8 PC bags just sitting on a shelf - maybe I should sell off a few of them first, huh? ;)
man I wish we had the same stuff as you guys! I wish I could even see your Merril site!!!I want to order the black apron we have available but I don't want to pay all that shipping on one thing....

Still can't get on to finish my order!!! With my luck the bags will be gone!!! :cry:

WHAT BLACK APRON?!!?!!?!!

That sounds like YOU have something we don't! lol

Really?? It's on the Director only side. We have a red one and a black one. Although the Merrill site is down right now for some reason and I can't order!!!Perhaps a trade is in order?? ;o)eta: for anyone having problems with the Merrill site - I've noticed it doesn't enjoy Firefox - it only likes Explorer.

Last edited:
Winnipegk said:
Really?? It's on the Director only side. We have a red one and a black one. Although the Merrill site is down right now for some reason and I can't order!!!

Perhaps a trade is in order?? ;o)

eta: for anyone having problems with the Merrill site - I've noticed it doesn't enjoy Firefox - it only likes Explorer.

Hmmmm...perhaps it IS available to the US then. I am not a director yet!!

Wow I am NOT ordering it. They're charging $18 for shipping alone!!!!

Yes, Merill hates Firefox! It's a pain - I hate using IE.

Yup total shipping for my order is $14.50!!!

heat123 said:
You sound like me and my bag fettish! lol! I thought I read on one of these threads it had a pocket inside???

What boat tote do you speak of- inquiring minds want to know:p!?! Do you mean the new one on Merrill that black grommet boat tote?? That one is cute but I need long straps to hold with my shoulders and not just my hands!

yes the one on Merill, it was bigger than I thought and I decided to use a garden bag for my items so that I can get to them and I don't have to dig. At least I "think" it's a garden tote of some sort.. has a bunch of pockets on the outside.. I've had it for years ! I think it was my mom's that i held onto.

darn bags...

Just bought my cute little diaper bag, although I have no bun in the over to speak of (yet), the bag was just too cute to pass up and since it's "while supplies last" I couldn't refuse. Along with it, I ordered the calendars (which are on backorder), a new wallet (gotta love logo wear) and the personalized decal for my cars. I don't know if I'm going to put it on my rear window on on the sides yet...Can't wait to get the bag. And one day I'll use it with it's true purpose...

My shipping was $30-If you can get to another computer-thats how i finally got around the firefox--lovely

My shipping was 14.50... alot but worth it and a write off come tax time. I, too, had to use another computer to submit my order. It has to be a firefox vs merrill thing... they clearly don't like one another. :)

does this bag have a zipper or snap closure???

Pockets on the inside???

Is it vinyl or cloth?????

washable????

MORFIA said:
My shipping was $30-

If you can get to another computer-thats how i finally got around the firefox--

lovely

WHAT? :eek::eek::eek: Mine was $9.50 and I thought that was absurd for 2 lightweight items!

Hmmm...my shipping was $14.65 for a $100 order. They do their shipping like we do by subtotal price not weight. I asked the girl at NC because I wanted to order the calendars. I didn't want to lug them around with me and I didn't want to buy a Surprise Box just to ship them home (because Fed Ex does charge by weight at NC). BTW, I ended up buying a Surprise Box anyway...couldn't pass it up!

I ordered two of the bags and some Christmas post cards, couldn't pass up the great price and I don't care that there last season. I paid 9.50 for shipping and hated doing it! LOL Is there any way to track shipping on Merrill products? I bought one of the bags as a birthday present for my sister. She loves pink and brown and I figured it would be another great way to advertise my business!! I'll give her some of my cards to pass out! Anyway, her birthday is tomorrow and I was wanting to find out when it would be here.

Today I recieved my brown and pink bag.
Tomorrow, I send it back.

I think it is cuter in the pictures. Don't know what I was expecting, just not what it was.

ok, I'm weird, I know

Well, I got mine yesterday. I like it and my sister loved hers! The only complaint I have is that it's not that wide, but all in all it is a great bag for the price!
Oh, and with shipping prices, I just ordered a baby picture of my DS from the hospital and had to pay $7.50 in shipping for ONE 8x10 picture!! Then to top it, when it arrived it was in a thin envelope, so the mailman bent it and stuffed it into my mailbox! Needless to say I was VERY upset. It just makes me appreciate PC's shipping charges!

cwinter474 said:
Today I recieved my brown and pink bag.
Tomorrow, I send it back.

I think it is cuter in the pictures. Don't know what I was expecting, just not what it was.

ok, I'm weird, I know

Before you go through the trouble, put it F/S on here, someone may want it...

Ginger428 said:
Before you go through the trouble, put it F/S on here, someone may want it...

I can guarantee someone here (or a clustermate) would want it!

I bought FIVE of them (two for me, wanted a "backup" cuz I know I am gonna carry it till it dies, then I wanted another one!) and have already found homes for the other three...

(I knew these were gonna go super fast!)

KellyTheChef said:
I can guarantee someone here (or a clustermate) would want it!

I bought FIVE of them (two for me, wanted a "backup" cuz I know I am gonna carry it till it dies, then I wanted another one!) and have already found homes for the other three...

(I knew these were gonna go super fast!)

Hmmmmmmmm...are YOU the reason why it is no longer on Merrill :grumpy: ( or am I just looking in the wrong place :eek: )

I have one for sale.. wasn't what I wanted and DH said NO. :) PM me and I'll get back to you after the weekend.

Ginger428 said:
Hmmmmmmmm...are YOU the reason why it is no longer on Merrill :grumpy: ( or am I just looking in the wrong place :eek: )

DH told me that too!

I told him my thoughts were that I wanted to get a few extras for CHEFFERS when Merrill sold out, cuz I knew they would sell out quickly!

And no, you aren't looking in the wrong place. They are gone now. They had been under the category "while supply lasts."

KellyTheChef said:
DH told me that too!

I told him my thoughts were that I wanted to get a few extras for CHEFFERS when Merrill sold out, cuz I knew they would sell out quickly!

And no, you aren't looking in the wrong place. They are gone now. They had been under the category "while supply lasts."

I'm just glad you got yours....;) :D

Can I just say how adorable it is in person! LOVE It! Ginge, sorry you didn't get one :(.

I just received my Merrill order and the bag is backordered:cry: Hopefully, they will still send it. Sure paid lots of shipping for a very small box, too!

I got my box with two of the four things missing, one being the diaper bag. The shipping info sheet said it's backordered. Grrrrrr. I hope I still get it because if I paid $14.50 in shipping for calendars and a wallet I'm going to be awfully angry. The second item I didn't receive was the personalized decal for my car. I've emailed Merrill & hopefully I'll get a response soon.

heat123 said:
Can I just say how adorable it is in person! LOVE It! Ginge, sorry you didn't get one :(.

Thats ok...I was just gonna give it to someone for a present, but I'll just give them something else!! :D

Just got my bag and it's supppper cute. Still haven't received my personalized decal. I'm really looking forward to using both. :)

<H2>1. When will the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag be available to purchase?</H2><p>The Pink and Brown Diaper Bag will be available in 2 weeks from now.</p><H2>2. Can I order the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag now?</H2><p>No, unfortunately the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag is not available for purchase yet. It will be available in 2 weeks.</p><H2>3. How can I purchase the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag?</H2><p>You can purchase the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag through Merrill's website or by calling Pampered Chef Customer Service at (800) 876-5004.</p><H2>4. Is the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag only available through Pampered Chef?</H2><p>Yes, the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag is exclusively available through Pampered Chef and Merrill Corporation.</p><H2>5. Can I pre-order the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag?</H2><p>No, pre-orders are not available for the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag. It will be available to purchase in 2 weeks.</p>

1. When will the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag be available to purchase?

The Pink and Brown Diaper Bag will be available in 2 weeks from now.

2. Can I order the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag now?

No, unfortunately the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag is not available for purchase yet. It will be available in 2 weeks.

3. How can I purchase the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag?

You can purchase the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag through Merrill's website or by calling Pampered Chef Customer Service at (800) 876-5004.

4. Is the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag only available through Pampered Chef?

Yes, the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag is exclusively available through Pampered Chef and Merrill Corporation.

5. Can I pre-order the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag?

No, pre-orders are not available for the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag. It will be available to purchase in 2 weeks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cammie_9
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • frozenchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • cammie_9