• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want the Pink and Brown Diaper Bag?

I think I'll wait and see. Thanks for thinking of me! :)Aww, Kelly, you're so sweet! Thank you, but I think I'll wait and see. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Merrill (the calendars, some new stationery, stickers, etc.), so I may need to wait a bit anyway. Plus, I have about 8 PC bags just sitting on a shelf - maybe I should sell off a few of them first, huh? ;)
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Yeah! Just got this email respoding to my request that they add that bag to Merrill's website so we can order it!

Kelly,

That item will be available in 2 more weeks.

Thank you,

Clara
Pampered Chef Customer Service
Merrill Corporation
Phone (800) 876-5004
Fax (320) 251-1406

Yeah for you guys!That's what those E-bayers get!

which bag is this?

I posted the same thing just a bit ago Kelly! Yeay for us! :)

never mind... I just saw the other post and looked on the other site to see it... it's cute :)

Congrats Kelly and all the other who wanted it :) It is a shame how they had to get enough people call in to complain for them to figure out oh yea we should sell this as a new item on our website lol

Yeaa for all you preggos!!:D

Ginger428 said:
Yeaa for all you preggos!!:D

Umm, I'm not preggers but still gotta have it!:D I figure it will be a good lug around tote for when the kids go to Sea world, the beach, park etc! ;)

Heather...even though I am preggo, I still think I would want it anyhow! I am just in love with pink/brown or teal/brown right now!!

KellyTheChef said:
Heather...even though I am preggo, I still think I would want it anyhow! I am just in love with pink/brown or teal/brown right now!!

Me too, love the colors! Very modern-hip:love:!!

Where is this bag?
:confused:

Look on the "OMG, How cute" thread in the lounge and you will find a pic of it there. Or log onto ebay and type in PC bag and it will come up.

Thanks Heather!!

Yipee!!! I really wanted that bag a few nights ago while I was ebaying...glad I didn't bid on it!!!

I have way too may diaper bigs and my kids are gettin a little bigger so they each have a backpack with there names on it. I got my PC tote and that is a really ncie bag to be used as a diaper bag. If I order one more thing DH will divorce me :)

heat123 said:
Umm, I'm not preggers but still gotta have it!:D I figure it will be a good lug around tote for when the kids go to Sea world, the beach, park etc! ;)

Sorry:eek:...all you preggos & Heather!!!:blushing: ;)

I am into Pink and Brown too Kelly but I am going to pass this time I have enough bags that I am in the same boat with another girl hubby would devoirce me if I got another bag granted they aren't diaper bags just pc bags... I have the show on go the whole set, 2 messenger bags, green bag, new black/poka dot string on it from merrill, and the new cranberry one from a friend :) I am totally in love with and then i got the tote that i got when i signed up maybe i should try to scale down again.

I am so excited!!! I really wanted that bag and was upset when they told me it would be available originally and then said it wouldn't. Thanks to everyone for checking into this!!

What is the code on Merril for it anyone know?

They said it won't be online for 2 weeks....

it looks sooo cute! I don't have any babies but i want it! hahaha. I'm writing 2 weeks on my calendar so i remember to go back and order it!

Aww, man, I wish I could get it in time for my vacation in 2 weeks! And, with my luck, they'll be sold out when I get back! :(

cathyskitchen said:
Aww, man, I wish I could get it in time for my vacation in 2 weeks! And, with my luck, they'll be sold out when I get back! :(

Cathy~

Do you want me to order one for you when I order mine? Only thing is...then you are paying for me to ship it to you!

Or do you have a cluster mate who may be ordering some things soon from Merrill that can get you one?

I want one too!!! And I am so NOT pregnant!! But this is so cute!!!

KellyTheChef said:
Cathy~

Do you want me to order one for you when I order mine? Only thing is...then you are paying for me to ship it to you!

Or do you have a cluster mate who may be ordering some things soon from Merrill that can get you one?

Aww, Kelly, you're so sweet! Thank you, but I think I'll wait and see. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Merrill (the calendars, some new stationery, stickers, etc.), so I may need to wait a bit anyway. Plus, I have about 8 PC bags just sitting on a shelf - maybe I should sell off a few of them first, huh? ;) Yes, I'm addicted to bags!! HELP!

I bought this at conference, and my baby is 9--WAYYYYYYYYY past needing a diaper bag!!! It's my new tote/bookbag, etc. (I just took out the changing pad and don't carry that around). I'm a little taken back by the price they quoted you.... I paid $11.95 for mine! (with no s/h). Regardless of the price, I know that you"ll LOVE them.

Ooops! ... I just looked on the other thread and saw that the $35 price was on E-Bay. I hope that Merrill keeps the conf. price for ya'll!!

Oh that's great, I wanted this for a diaper bag! I am due in a few days. Off course I went to another direct sale home party a few weeks ago and designed an $80 diaper bag. lol Hopefully DH will understand my need to have 2 diaper bags.

Chef_TK said:
Oh that's great, I wanted this for a diaper bag! I am due in a few days. Off course I went to another direct sale home party a few weeks ago and designed an $80 diaper bag. lol Hopefully DH will understand my need to have 2 diaper bags.

One can never own enough "bags", oops I mena diaper bags!:D;)

Can I be nosey since I am new and ask what kind of diaper bag and how do I view it?

It's pictured in the "lounge" section, under "OMG, How cute!" thread, you will see a picture of it!

At conference, they must have only had about 10 of them, cuz when I went back to Merrill on day 1 of Wave 1 they were already gone:eek: along with the Calendars!! (sooooo glad I got my calendars first time in the morning...;) )

Well, with how cute they were, I am not suprised they sold out so quickly! :)

This bag is very cute. My kids are too old for diaper bags, but I carry mine to work and it gets comments all the time. I was fortunate enough to get one at conference. Great conversation starter.

Do we know if it zippers or fastens at the top?
THanks!
Nicole
WHo doesnt like the pink and brown?? ha!

KellyTheChef said:
Yeah! Just got this email respoding to my request that they add that bag to Merrill's website so we can order it!

Kelly,

That item will be available in 2 more weeks.

Thank you,

Clara
Pampered Chef Customer Service
Merrill Corporation
Phone (800) 876-5004
Fax (320) 251-1406

OK. Today would be two weeks later...and NADA! I want to order my bag!!:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I wonder if this will be available in Canada?? If not, I might have to bug someone to custom-purchase one for me! :angel:

I just ordered mine off the Merrill website!!!! I can't wait to get it!!!!!!! ( can you tell that I am really excited about it:D )

Kattyschack said:
I just ordered mine off the Merrill website!!!! I can't wait to get it!!!!!!! ( can you tell that I am really excited about it:D )

Thanks for posting this! I didn't want to miss out on them...they are showing under the "while supply lasts" page!

Only $11.95 too!Can't believe some buyers on E-bay...

No problem! Just trying to help out my fellow cheffers! Enjoy the bag! What a steal at less than $12.

SWEET! I have been checking for it on Merrill for the past few weeks! Yeay, I'm going to order mine now! Thanks for the heads up! :)

Ya'll think it would be ok to use this bag for a little boy? I think my husband might freak! I get enough notice of my catalog tote that I hate to stop carrying something logo, but don't want to carry two bags and the CT is too small for a newborn, I think.

LBurke said:
Ya'll think it would be ok to use this bag for a little boy? I think my husband might freak! I get enough notice of my catalog tote that I hate to stop carrying something logo, but don't want to carry two bags and the CT is too small for a newborn, I think.

I am having another boy in November...this will be my new diaper bag! The bag is for me...not the baby!! (At least that's what I am thinking, since I love the bag so much!)

I agree...the catalog tote wouldn't be big enough for a newborn and ALL the extras you take when they are so small!

Thanks Kelly... and congrats on the boy! I just needed the reassurance... Since I'm gonna use it as my purse too, I was thinking my husband can carry the old one which is totall 'guy' (a sling backpack type thing)

I saw this thread this morning before leaving home and I made up my order with the bag, but just as I was going to check out I realized there was an error on the labels I ordered so I saved the order. Now from work I can't get on. :(

ok now that I have seen this thread I HAVE to have it.. darn it.. that bag addiction.. I did sell my boat tote.. does that count? :)

does it have any pockets inside? anyone know?

Jess_K said:
ok now that I have seen this thread I HAVE to have it.. darn it.. that bag addiction.. I did sell my boat tote.. does that count? :)

does it have any pockets inside? anyone know?

You sound like me and my bag fettish! lol! I thought I read on one of these threads it had a pocket inside???

What boat tote do you speak of- inquiring minds want to know:p!?! Do you mean the new one on Merrill that black grommet boat tote?? That one is cute but I need long straps to hold with my shoulders and not just my hands!

Totally don't need the bag!!! But it was sooo cute. I just went in and bought it, along with the Making Strides LS shirt. I really like that and wear lots of Ts on the weekends.

Jessica~

I ended up with the bag, the new red short sleeve shirt, some of the PC letterhead with our products along the side and the Making Strides LS t-shirt! I pray the clothes fit me...I normally refuse to order off the website unless I have tried on the stuff so I know how it fits! I think that pink LS t will be soooo cute!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cammie_9
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • frozenchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • cammie_9