• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want Free Campbell Soup Labels? PM Me for Details!

In summary, the conversation is about different ways to collect Box Tops and other types of recycling. The participants agree that it is a helpful way to reduce waste and help the environment.
Oklabell
My DD school does not Keep them and I save them for some reason. If someone wants them pm me and I can mail them to you. FCFS

Thanks, Carrie

I sent you a PM... thanks :)

if anyone else wants to give them away, I'll take them!

me too, me too!

Box Tops too!

Funny...even when I didn't have kids, I always saved them and passed them along. I think my Mom had it about beat into my head to save the labels and box tops or else I got into big trouble!

It was nice of you to offer!

I have to agree with Linda and Kristi...if anyone doesn't know what to do with theirs, I will take them!! lol

my son's school does community labels and box top labels so if you have them and want to donate them to his school let me know.

I dont think our school does soup labels but I remeber my mom did them when i was growing up. She would bring home boxes and we would have to rip them to the right size then bundle them. Such a pain in the you know where. When I get the box tops I make sure to cut them really nice for the person doing them.

We collect them too;)
We do Campbell's labels, box tops, our local McDonald's receipts, Best Choice labels, & PTO recycles used ink cartridges & old cell phones.

What does local MCD receipts get? I have never heard of that as a fundraiser....

Ha Ha! Add me to the campbell soup label and G M Box tops too! LOL My daughters class is LAST in the school! Opps!

heather223 said:
What does local MCD receipts get? I have never heard of that as a fundraiser....

I guess it's just something the local McDs do here. We save the receipts & then the schools get goods for the schools. Here's the website; not sure if they do it nationally or not
http://neighbors.mcstate.com/index.cfm/home.gettingStarted

Related to Want Free Campbell Soup Labels? PM Me for Details!

1. What is the Campbell Soup Labels Anyone program?

The Campbell Soup Labels Anyone program is a partnership between Pampered Chef and Campbell's to support schools and non-profit organizations. Customers can collect and redeem Campbell's product labels for cash or educational merchandise.

2. How do I participate in the program?

To participate in the program, simply purchase any Campbell's product and save the labels. Then, submit the labels to your designated school or non-profit organization, and they will redeem them for cash or educational merchandise.

3. Can I collect and redeem labels online?

No, the Campbell Soup Labels Anyone program is only available through physical labels. Online purchases of Campbell's products do not qualify for the program.

4. How much are the labels worth?

Each label is worth 1 point, and every 1 point is equivalent to 1 cent. So for every 100 labels collected, the designated school or non-profit organization will receive $1.

5. Can I donate my labels to a specific school or organization?

Yes, you can choose which school or non-profit organization you would like to support with your labels. Make sure to submit them to the designated organization, and they will receive the points for redemption.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies