• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Vote Now - Currency Question From Nbc

In summary, the "Vote Now - Currency Question" from NBC is a survey conducted to gather public opinions on economic issues and policies related to currency and exchange rates. To participate, you can visit the NBC website or app, or follow the link shared on social media. The survey is open to everyone and does not require any specific knowledge or expertise. Responses are anonymous, and the results will be publicly shared by NBC to provide a better understanding of public opinions and potentially influence policy decisions.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Here's an email I got this morning. At this time 84% have voted no!

Subject: Will NBC be surprised?

Here's your chance to let the media know where the people stand on
our faith in God, as a nation.

NBC is taking a poll on "In God We Trust" to stay on our American
currency.

Please send this to every person you know so they can vote on
this important subject.

Please do it right away, before NBC takes this off the web page.

Poll is still open so you can vote.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/

This is not sent for discussion, if you agree forward it, if

you don't, delete it..

By me forwarding it, you know how I feel. I'll bet this

was a surprise to NBC.

Last edited:
I just can't imagine them removing it! They've gone too far, for sure.

Done!!! Thanks Beth!

Hasn't this been going around for a couple of years?

I voted. No matter how many years it has been around everyone still need to stand up for it.

What is the "Vote Now - Currency Question" from NBC?

The "Vote Now - Currency Question" from NBC is a survey conducted by the news network to gather public opinions on current economic issues and policies related to currency and exchange rates.

How can I participate in the "Vote Now - Currency Question"?

To participate in the "Vote Now - Currency Question", you can visit the NBC website or the NBC News app and look for the survey. You can also follow the link shared on social media by NBC or their correspondents.

Do I need to have a specific knowledge or expertise to answer the "Vote Now - Currency Question"?

No, the "Vote Now - Currency Question" is designed to gather opinions from the general public. You do not need any specific knowledge or expertise to participate in the survey.

Is my response to the "Vote Now - Currency Question" anonymous?

Yes, your response to the "Vote Now - Currency Question" is completely anonymous. NBC does not collect any personal information or require you to log in to participate in the survey.

Will the results of the "Vote Now - Currency Question" be publicly shared?

Yes, the results of the "Vote Now - Currency Question" will be publicly shared by NBC. This helps to provide a better understanding of public opinions on economic issues and can also influence policy decisions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg