• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

There Is a Missing Baby Not More Than Ten Minutes From My House!!

In summary, the baby's last known whereabouts were at 11 PM the previous night, and no one checked on her until 11:30 AM the next day. There is speculation that the baby may have been sleeping for that long. The family's home was burglarized the night the baby was missing, and all of the baby's clothing was taken. The mother is being charged with first-degree murder for killing the baby.
pamperedape
Guys, please read this. As a firm believer in the power of prayer, please forward this to anyone you know who is a believer, or anyone that would take a minute to pray. Please say a prayer that they get her back SAFE and SOON!!!

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/s...cal&id=5716184

This really makes me heartsick. Some people have made fun of me, but I check my boys' windows each night. I bet this family wishes they had.

April

April, the link doesn't work...

dannyzmom said:
April, the link doesn't work...
Click on "ABC11.com" on the link and it will take you to the story.

I am praying that they find her in good health quickly and return her to her parents.

This is very sad and scary. So the last time the baby was seen was at 11 PM, and no one checked on her until 11:30 AM the next day? That seems strange. If my 11 month old baby slept that long I'd be checking to make sure she was okay long before 12.5 hours! I wonder if it's a misprint.
Will this link take you right there? http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=local&id=5716184

JAE said:
This is very sad and scary. So the last time the baby was seen was at 11 PM, and no one checked on her until 11:30 AM the next day? That seems strange. If my 11 month old baby slept that long I'd be checking to make sure she was okay long before 12.5 hours! I wonder if it's a misprint.
That's exactly what I thought when I read it!

Something sounds fishy...took all her clothing?
Where's mom?

The other odd thing is that whoever gave the media the picture of her for the missing report sure gave an old picture. I don't know many 11 month old babies that look THAT small and young at 2'7" and 18 lbs.

I sure hope she is found safe and sound...

Yeah, exactly. I'm not sure that there is a more recent picture!!!! IMAGINE NOT HAVING A MORE RECENT PIC OF YOUR 11 MONTH OLD THAN A 4 MONTH PIC!!!!

As for the sleeping thing - the ONLY thing I will give them about that is that the dad came home from Iraq that night so perhaps they were up very late (ahem... celebrating...) and slept in. I MIGHT give them that.

Still, my stomach hurts over the whole thing.

Oh man, that's terrible!!!!:(

I'll be praying.

Prayers here....for all concerned, especially the little one.

Prayers going up - April, I live in New Bern and heard this on the news before we left the house this morning. I'll have to go back and read the link - It sounds fishy and I sure hope not. Prayers for that sweet innocent baby. ^j^

I send my prayers to the father. I just followed the link that JAE posted, and it looks like the mother is being charged with first-degree murder for killing the baby. - the baby was in the attic deceased for weeks. That is so terrible! I feel so badly. Sounds like the father never even met his daughter (as he was oversees until recently).

Related to There Is a Missing Baby Not More Than Ten Minutes From My House!!

What should I do if I suspect a missing baby near my house?

If you suspect a missing baby near your house, you should immediately call 911 or your local law enforcement agency. They will be able to dispatch officers to search for the missing baby and initiate an Amber Alert if necessary.

What information should I provide when reporting a missing baby?

When reporting a missing baby, you should provide as much information as possible, including the baby's name, age, physical description, any identifying marks or clothing, and the last known location. It is also helpful to provide a recent photo of the baby if available.

How can I help in the search for a missing baby?

If a baby is missing near your house, you can help in the search by keeping an eye out for any suspicious activity or individuals in the area. You can also share any relevant information or tips with the authorities. Additionally, you can spread the word on social media to increase awareness and aid in the search efforts.

What can Pampered Chef do to support the search for a missing baby?

As a company, Pampered Chef is committed to supporting our local communities and assisting in times of crisis. We will work with local authorities to provide any resources or assistance they may need in the search for a missing baby. We also encourage our consultants and customers to join in the efforts to find the missing baby.

What measures does Pampered Chef have in place to ensure the safety of its customers and their families?

Pampered Chef takes the safety and well-being of our customers and their families very seriously. We have strict safety protocols in place to ensure the quality and integrity of our products. We also regularly review and update our safety procedures to ensure that they remain effective and relevant. Additionally, we work closely with law enforcement agencies and follow all local laws and regulations to ensure the safety of our customers and their families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • lesliec
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies