• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Versatile Small Fluted Pan Recipes for Festive Poinsettias and More!

In summary, there are many delicious recipes that can be made with a small fluted pan, including mini quiches, fruit tarts, bundt cakes, and savory dishes like meatloaves and stuffed peppers. Regular recipes can also be used with the pan, but adjustments may need to be made to baking time. It is recommended to lightly grease the pan before use and to hand wash it with warm soapy water. The small fluted pan is not microwave safe and should only be used in the oven.
Kathytnt
I got this to make the poinsettias for Christmass but what other things can I use these for??

Kathytnt said:
I got this to make the poinsettias for Christmass but what other things can I use these for??

Pumpkins...theres a thread here somewhere, check the files:D

I just received my mini fluted pan and was quite suprised at how large they actually are! I imagined them to be alot smaller for some reason! Just FYI!

Mini bread loaves, corn bread....

Chili's serves a molten volcano type dessert. I got the recipe from a cook I know from there...
Use devils food cake mix to bake the cakes according to package directions. Top with hot fudge, then ice cream, then magic shell.

Related to Versatile Small Fluted Pan Recipes for Festive Poinsettias and More!

1. What types of recipes can I make with a small fluted pan?

There are many delicious recipes you can make with a small fluted pan, such as mini quiches, individual fruit tarts, mini bundt cakes, and even savory dishes like mini meatloaves or stuffed peppers.

2. Can I use a regular recipe with a small fluted pan?

Yes, you can use a regular recipe with a small fluted pan. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and check for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center of the dish.

3. Do I need to grease the pan before using it?

It is recommended to lightly grease the pan before using it to ensure easy release of your baked goods. You can use cooking spray, butter, or oil for greasing.

4. Can I use the small fluted pan in the microwave?

No, the small fluted pan is not meant to be used in the microwave. It is designed for use in the oven only.

5. How do I clean the small fluted pan?

The small fluted pan is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils to prevent scratching the non-stick surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
aried
  • chefjwr
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • Nfldfran