• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Microwave Cake Recipes for Your New Fluted Pan

In summary, you can use any type of cake mix for a microwave cake recipe, but may need to adjust cooking times or ingredients. It is possible to make a microwave cake without eggs using substitutes. It is not recommended to use a regular cake pan in the microwave and a microwave-safe dish should be used. To determine if a microwave cake is done, you can insert a toothpick or press the top with your finger. Mix-ins can also be added to a microwave cake recipe before cooking for added flavor.
sslangley
I just got a fluted pan. I have heard there are several different microwave recipes you can make. Can you share them with me???

type in microwave cakes under the "files" search ... you'll hit the jackpot! :)

Great, thank you.

fluted pan recipeshere are some other recipes

flora

Attachments

• 50 fluted stone recipes.doc
    75 KB · Views: 371
  • mini fluted pan recipes.doc
    88.5 KB · Views: 284

Hi there! Congratulations on your new fluted pan! There are indeed many delicious microwave recipes you can make with it. Here are a few of my favorites:1. Microwave Lemon Blueberry Cake: In a microwave-safe bowl, mix together 1 cup flour, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp baking powder, and a pinch of salt. In a separate bowl, beat together 1 egg, 1/4 cup melted butter, 1/2 cup milk, and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Gradually add the wet mixture to the dry mixture, stirring until well combined. Gently fold in 1 cup of fresh blueberries. Pour the batter into your fluted pan and microwave for 5-6 minutes on high. Let cool before serving.2. Mini Quiches: Beat together 4 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, and 1/4 cup shredded cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Add in your choice of chopped vegetables (such as bell peppers, onions, spinach) and diced cooked meat (such as ham or bacon). Pour the mixture into your fluted pan and microwave for 2-3 minutes on high. Let cool before serving.3. Chocolate Lava Cake: In a microwave-safe bowl, melt 1/4 cup butter and 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Stir in 1/4 cup sugar, 2 tbsp flour, and 1 beaten egg. Pour the mixture into your fluted pan and microwave for 2-3 minutes on high. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.I hope you enjoy these microwave recipes with your new fluted pan. Happy cooking!

1. Can I use any type of cake mix for a microwave cake recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for a microwave cake recipe. However, keep in mind that some cake mixes may require different cooking times or adjustments to the recipe depending on the specific ingredients.

2. Is it possible to make a microwave cake without using eggs?

Yes, it is possible to make a microwave cake without using eggs. There are many egg-free recipes available that use substitutes such as applesauce, mashed bananas, or flaxseed meal to achieve a similar texture and moisture in the cake.

3. Can I use a regular cake pan in the microwave instead of a microwave-safe dish?

No, it is not recommended to use a regular cake pan in the microwave as it can cause sparks or damage to the pan and the microwave. It is important to use a microwave-safe dish specifically designed for microwave cooking.

4. How do I know when a microwave cake is done?

The best way to determine if a microwave cake is done is to insert a toothpick or knife into the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake is done. You can also gently press the top of the cake with your finger - if it springs back, it is done.

5. Can I add mix-ins, like chocolate chips or nuts, to a microwave cake recipe?

Yes, you can definitely add mix-ins to a microwave cake recipe. Just be sure to stir them in gently before cooking. You can also sprinkle them on top of the cake batter before cooking for a delicious topping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • pamperedmomofthree