• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Veggie Pizza - Is This in Cookbook?

In summary, the recipe for Veggie Pizza can be found in the "Veggie Pizza" section of the Pampered Chef "Let's Eat" cookbook. It takes about 20 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to cook, making it a quick and easy dish. No special equipment is needed, but a Pizza Stone or Large Round Stone can help achieve a crispy crust. Toppings can be customized to personal preferences, with popular options including bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and black olives. Veggie Pizza is a healthy option as it is loaded with vegetables and can be made with a whole wheat crust and reduced-fat cheese for added nutrition.
its_me_susan
I have a host that wants to sell the cookbook the Vegetable Pizza is in. I looked it up on the website and it didn't come up. Can you guys help please?

Here you go...

Attachments

• Cool Veggie Pizza.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 270
finley1991 said:
Here you go...

Thanks Colleen! Is that in a cookbook?

It might be in the All the Best if it's in a current one... it used to be in our Classics cookbook that was discontinued several years ago. It was the same size as the SBRC but it was all color with nicer glossy pages.

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I'd be happy to help you out. Unfortunately, the Vegetable Pizza recipe is not currently available in any of our cookbooks. However, I'd be happy to share the recipe with your host or anyone who is interested. Just let me know and I can send it to you. Thanks for reaching out and happy cooking!

Related to Veggie Pizza - Is This in Cookbook?

1. Can I find the recipe for Veggie Pizza in any Pampered Chef cookbook?

Yes, the recipe for Veggie Pizza can be found in the "Veggie Pizza" section of the Pampered Chef "Let's Eat" cookbook.

2. How long does it take to make Veggie Pizza?

The recipe for Veggie Pizza takes about 20 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to cook, making it a quick and easy dish.

3. Do I need any special equipment to make Veggie Pizza?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make Veggie Pizza. However, a Pizza Stone or Large Round Stone can help achieve a crispy crust.

4. Can I customize the toppings on my Veggie Pizza?

Yes, you can customize the toppings on your Veggie Pizza to fit your personal preferences. Some popular options include bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and black olives.

5. Is Veggie Pizza a healthy option?

Yes, Veggie Pizza is a healthy option as it is loaded with vegetables and can be made with a whole wheat crust for added nutrition. It can also be made with reduced-fat cheese for a lower calorie option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jenniann
  • ChefMary412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies