• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vegan Pizza Recipe for Cooking Shows: A Boyfriend-Approved Hit!

In summary, the conversation was about using Pampered Chef recipes at cooking shows and the benefits of doing so, such as the possibility of selling cookbooks and showcasing the use of Pampered Chef tools in everyday cooking. The participants also discussed the use of other recipes and the popularity of Pampered Chef recipes.
sk8rgrrl99
Do you all use Pampered Chef recipes at everying cooking show? I made an awesome pizza last night for my boyfriend (he's lactose intolerant so I needed to invent something without dairy) and he said "you should make this for ALL you shows!!!" after he ate it. What do you think?

If you use a PC recipe, you have the possibility of selling cookbooks. However, the recipe could be used as a way to get people on your email list or something like that.

I only use PC recipes, just my choice though. There are a lot of great recipes that PC has, why reinvent the wheel?

I think that you can use whatever recipe you want to. True we don't have to reinvent the wheel and there are tons of fabulous PC recipes to choose from, but...
We are also trying to show people they can use our tools in their kitchen for everyday use on everything they love to make at home.

I do all kinds of recipes with my kids cooking class, I just tweak everything to taste better and to incorporate our PC tools. It's very easy to do that and sometimes you can even show more tools when you just make it up as you go. Cross selling is easier and the cookbooks really sell themselves. Our recipes are very popular and people know they are getting some great favorites and great new recipes from our cookbooks!
Just my 2 cents! :p

Debbie :chef:

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you made an awesome pizza for your boyfriend using a Pampered Chef recipe! We do use Pampered Chef recipes at most of our cooking shows, but it's always great to hear when someone has success with one of our recipes at home. I would definitely recommend sharing your recipe and success with your fellow consultants and clients at your next cooking show. It's always exciting to hear about new and delicious recipes that our consultants have tried and loved. Keep up the great cooking!

Related to Vegan Pizza Recipe for Cooking Shows: A Boyfriend-Approved Hit!

1. Can this Vegan Pizza Recipe be easily adapted for gluten-free diets?

Yes, this Vegan Pizza Recipe can easily be adapted for gluten-free diets. Simply use a gluten-free pizza crust or make your own using gluten-free flour and follow the same instructions for toppings.

2. What is the key ingredient that makes this Vegan Pizza Recipe "boyfriend-approved"?

The key ingredient that makes this Vegan Pizza Recipe "boyfriend-approved" is the savory and satisfying combination of flavors from the vegan cheese, marinara sauce, and various vegetable toppings. It's a tasty and guilt-free option that even the pickiest eaters will enjoy!

3. How can I ensure that the crust stays crispy when using this Vegan Pizza Recipe for cooking shows?

To ensure a crispy crust when using this Vegan Pizza Recipe for cooking shows, make sure to preheat your oven to a high temperature (around 450-500 degrees Fahrenheit) and use a pizza stone or baking sheet that has been preheated as well. This will help the crust cook evenly and stay crispy.

4. Can I add my own toppings to this Vegan Pizza Recipe?

Yes, you can absolutely add your own toppings to this Vegan Pizza Recipe! Feel free to get creative and add your favorite vegetables, vegan meats, or even some pineapple for a Hawaiian twist. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. How can I make this Vegan Pizza Recipe more visually appealing for cooking shows?

To make this Vegan Pizza Recipe more visually appealing for cooking shows, try adding a variety of colorful toppings such as bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, and mushrooms. You can also use a variety of vegan cheeses for a beautiful and delicious presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Hunter Mom
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • ChefJessica95765
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies