• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Providing Recipes at Cooking Shows

In summary, some consultants provide the recipes they make on a cooking show to their guests, either by printing them out or emailing them afterwards, while others prefer to direct their guests to their website where the recipe is posted. Some consultants have found that providing the recipe during the show can slow down the demonstration and prefer to have it available beforehand. Some consultants also use the recipe as a way to promote their website and cookbook sales. Ultimately, it is up to the consultant to decide how they want to share the recipe with their guests.
fun2cook2
Just wondered if you provided the recipes you maketo the guests of a cooking show or do you have the host do this?

I post it on my website and then send them all an email directing them there. Before I had a website, I would send a follow up email with the recipe attached.I like doing it after because it gives you another chance to "touch" the guests at the show.

As a guest, I always used to LOVE getting the recipes at the show. So, when I became a Consultant, I decided this is what I would do, too.

After a little bit, I decided to not do this. I would offer them in an email if they wanted. (I got tired of making copies ahead of time.)

Wouldn't you know, that at the very first show I did this, I had one guest stop me CONSTANTLY and verify amounts, ingredient details, etc. And she would ask me to slow down, as she was writing everything down. I told her I would email it - but she didn't want to give me her email - so she insisted on writing up her own recipe as I went along. It was a complete PITA!! She didn't even order anything either. All it did was make a quick demo very slow.

Since then, I have gone back to providing the recipes at the start of the show. I can keep the demo moving this way.

My goal is shorter shows - so I think this helps. JMO

I let people know it's available on my website, but I'll be glad to mail them a copy if they prefer.

I let people know I'd be happy to email them one or if they don't have email or don't want to give the address then I'm happy to print one out and include it with their receipt - when they order ;)

Alot of times though I'll say this recipe comes from our S/B which is available for only __ and let them order the cookbook instead. It's only when it's not from the S/B that I offer the above.

Thank you! I am a newbie and when I was the host I always provided the recipes. Now that I am a consultant, everyone is asking me if they can have a copy of the recipe we've prepared. So, I just wanted to see what everyone else does.

I usually email it after the show but I love the idea of having people go to my website for it - the more website traffic the better!! thanks for the tip :)

maassl said:
I usually email it after the show but I love the idea of having people go to my website for it - the more website traffic the better!! thanks for the tip :)

I agree, what a great idea to have them go to our websites for it!:love:

When I first started, I did what my recruiter did, and printed copies of the recipes (that's when I did 2 per show). Then I started doing theme show recipes, and would hand out the card for the recipe. Now, I put the recipe on my PWS in the calendar area. I still hand out a recipe card, but it's not often the recipe that I demoed. I tell the guests that the recipe is online, and to check my PWS often for new ones. I usually leave the recipe up for a month, especially if I've done the same recipe at all shows for the month.

Forgive me for being dense, but where do you post the recipe on your website? I think that's a great idea!

I post it in the calendar area, with an entry for the host's show (or one for the whole month if I'm doing the same recipe all month). I also post a couple of recipes in a news item each month.

1. How can I access the recipes from my Pampered Chef cooking show?

To access the recipes from your Pampered Chef cooking show, you can either ask your consultant for a physical copy, or you can visit the "Recipes" section on our website and search for the specific recipe you are looking for. You can also find the recipes on our mobile app.

2. Are the recipes provided at cooking shows exclusive to Pampered Chef products?

No, our recipes are not exclusive to Pampered Chef products. While we do recommend using our high-quality kitchen tools and products for the best results, you can still make the recipes with tools and products you already have at home.

3. Can I request a specific recipe for my cooking show?

Yes, you can request a specific recipe for your cooking show. You can discuss your preferences with your consultant and they will do their best to accommodate your request. You can also browse our website for a wide variety of recipes and choose the ones you would like to showcase at your cooking show.

4. Are there any special dietary options for the recipes provided at cooking shows?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences. Our website allows you to filter recipes by dietary options such as gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and more. You can also discuss any specific dietary requirements with your consultant to find suitable recipes for your cooking show.

5. Can I modify the recipes provided at cooking shows to suit my personal taste?

Yes, you are welcome to modify the recipes provided at cooking shows to suit your personal taste. Our recipes are meant to be a guide and you can make adjustments or substitutions as you see fit. Your consultant can also provide tips and suggestions for modifications during the cooking show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• morgieloo88
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
EmilyStraw
Replies
Views
pclady213
  • JessicaS
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies