• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Consultant Kit Bag with Supply Order Option

In summary, the new consultant tote is a nice update to the old crate and rolling tote. It's worth the $35 on supply order.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Can you buy this through supply order? What is it called? I still have the old crate and it's starting to bother me.

TIA!

you can get a tote bag - but its not the exact same as the New consultants - I love my rolling one and the crate together -

Actually you can get the New consultant tote, I did last season. Its #9818 $35 on supply. I love it! I too had the old crate and wanted an update! :)

I've been debating on purchasing the new tote! I just cannot make up my mind.

:sing: :sing:

Pack up your troubles
In your old kit bag
And smile, smile, smile!

:sing: :sing:

wadesgirl said:
I've been debating on purchasing the new tote! I just cannot make up my mind.
I wanted to have matching everything: rolling tote, TTA and the New C. Bag! I love it! I need to remember to bring the crate with for dirty dishes though!;)

the new consultant kit bag is bigger than the one you get on paperwork supply
I've found Ebay to be a good spot to find bags, logo wear and other things at a lower price -- You really might find that particular bag from former consultants that have decided not to continue with the business

Don't bother with eBay - those people are ripping PC off. Just buy the "Consultant Tote" on Supply Order - it is the exact same one that New Consultants get in their kit. It's $35 and worth every penny. Just my 2 cents. I use it for all of my shows - that, the Carryall Tote and the Tool Turnabout Tote - that's all I need! :)

jcsmilez said:
the new consultant kit bag is bigger than the one you get on paperwork supply
I've found Ebay to be a good spot to find bags, logo wear and other things at a lower price -- You really might find that particular bag from former consultants that have decided not to continue with the business
Umm, I don't think so.... I just helped at a show with my new recruit and it's the same bag I got on supply!;)

I must bring way to much to my shows then - I have the rolling show to go, crate, tta, and when the season changes I have the tote I got on the supply order form but still looking at the one on my recruits got with their kit looks different - maybe the compartments - with me - no wonder my back is killing me - its a new season and I am cleaning out my kit - time to down size I guess!

PamperedDor said:
I must bring way to much to my shows then - I have the rolling show to go, crate, tta, and when the season changes I have the tote I got on the supply order form but still looking at the one on my recruits got with their kit looks different - maybe the compartments - with me - no wonder my back is killing me - its a new season and I am cleaning out my kit - time to down size I guess!

Oh my goodness!! I would NEVER take more than the crate, the TTA tote and my bag of catalogs. Keep it simple!!

That said, in Canada, it's $40....I don't know if I should get it or not...that seems like a lot!

PamperedDor said:
I have the tote I got on the supply order form but still looking at the one on my recruits got with their kit looks different - maybe the compartments
There's a tote that's part of the "Show to go" system, and there's a New Consultant Tote. They're different, but coordinate. The New Consultant Tote is the one that comes with the kit. The other one is smaller, but designed to carry bulky items.

chefann said:
There's a tote that's part of the "Show to go" system, and there's a New Consultant Tote. They're different, but coordinate. The New Consultant Tote is the one that comes with the kit. The other one is smaller, but designed to carry bulky items.
Isn't that one you are refering to the "carry all" tote??

cathyskitchen said:
Don't bother with eBay - those people are ripping PC off. Just buy the "Consultant Tote" on Supply Order - it is the exact same one that New Consultants get in their kit. It's $35 and worth every penny. Just my 2 cents. I use it for all of my shows - that, the Carryall Tote and the Tool Turnabout Tote - that's all I need! :)

Someone is trying to sell that bag on e-bay now for $60!! It's only a $35 dollar bag. I can't believe people. :grumpy:

One more reason to not hang around TPC items on ebay. You never know what you're going to end up with.
monalisa.gif

heat123 said:
Isn't that one you are refering to the "carry all" tote??
Yep, that's it. I couldn't remember the name of it yesterday.

Related to Upgrade Your Consultant Kit Bag with Supply Order Option

1. What comes in the New Consultant Kit Bag?

The New Consultant Kit Bag includes a variety of essential tools and materials to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business. This includes a consultant guide, business supplies, product samples, and training materials.

2. How much does the New Consultant Kit Bag cost?

The New Consultant Kit Bag is available for $109 plus tax and shipping. However, during certain promotions, the cost may be discounted or even waived for new consultants.

3. Can I customize the products in my New Consultant Kit Bag?

Unfortunately, the products in the New Consultant Kit Bag cannot be customized. However, you can purchase additional products separately to supplement your kit and tailor it to your specific needs and preferences.

4. How long does it take to receive the New Consultant Kit Bag after ordering?

After placing your order, it typically takes 3-5 business days for the New Consultant Kit Bag to arrive. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

5. Is there a return policy for the New Consultant Kit Bag?

Yes, there is a 30-day return policy for the New Consultant Kit Bag. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your kit, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcmichellev