• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updating the Guest, Host, Consultant Brochure: What's New?

In summary, the Guest, Host, Consultant brochure from here still needs to be updated for the new season.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
I love the Guest, Host, Consultant brochure from here.
Has anyone taken it on getting it updated for the new season yet?

I'm bumping this thread!
I'd really like to know if anyone has updated the tri-fold (brochure style) flyer w/the updated breakdown?

TIA

Not sure which one you mean...do you mean the one that I put together that has the 3 months host/guest side-by side??

No, although I love that one and use all the time! Thanks!

The tri-fold brochure has the breakdown of the cost of the Kit, to buy each product as Guest, Host and Consultant. It has been a while since it has been updated and was wondering if anyone has taken the time and know-how to break it down?

VeronicaW said:
No, although I love that one and use all the time! Thanks!

The tri-fold brochure has the breakdown of the cost of the Kit, to buy each product as Guest, Host and Consultant. It has been a while since it has been updated and was wondering if anyone has taken the time and know-how to break it down?

Not sure I ever recall seeing that one. I'll have to search on the files and take a look - I am curious now. Sounds like good information.
Thanks for clarifying! :)

I know what you mean. If I have the time, I will update the one I have.

Thanks gals!
I was trying to upload the copy I have, but it's not letting me!

Here is an old one. I had it all updated and then lost the file. Grrr... I don't have the time to re-do it again, but at least you have the format.

Attachments

• GUEST HOST CONS.doc
    102.5 KB · Views: 399
Oh that's a good one.....I hadn't seen that one.

Its an oldie! You can tell by the Super Starter content. I was disappointed when I lost the file.

Thanks for looking.
I still cannot get the one I have loaded, it is a little newer and just needs updating. But I don't have any idea of how to update the info.

Related to Updating the Guest, Host, Consultant Brochure: What's New?

1. What are the new products featured in the brochure?

The new brochure features our latest products such as the Quick Cooker, Spiral & Slice, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. We also have new additions to our popular cookware and bakeware lines.

2. Are there any special offers or promotions in the updated brochure?

Yes, the updated brochure includes exclusive offers and promotions for our guests, hosts, and consultants. Make sure to check out the "Special Offers" section for more details.

3. Can I still purchase products from the previous brochure?

Yes, the previous products are still available for purchase. However, we recommend checking out the new brochure for our latest and most innovative products.

4. Are there any changes to the host rewards program in the updated brochure?

There are some changes to the host rewards program in the updated brochure. We have added new rewards and incentives for hosting a successful party. Make sure to read the "Host Rewards" section for more information.

5. How can I obtain a copy of the updated brochure?

You can obtain a copy of the updated brochure through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. You can also download a digital version of the brochure for easy access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Myminges
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • PSPingMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg