• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated Package Flyer: Print & Use a Stamp/Label

In summary, the Updated Package Flyer is a tool available on the Pampered Chef consultant website that helps consultants easily print and use stamps or labels for their product packages. It can be accessed through the "Marketing Tools" section and allows for customization with personal information. It can be used on any computer with internet access and there are no additional costs associated with using it.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
Here's an update of the package flyer I had done. I took out the HWC items and the Graduation package. I left the consultant info blank...this one will be tough to convert to Word...any comp guru's that can do that??? At least you can print it and use a stamp or label...

Attachments

• Packages flyer1.pdf
    227.5 KB · Views: 551
finally got this into a Word document...:)

Attachments

• packages PC.doc
    999.5 KB · Views: 413
yayThat is AWESOME! Nicely done! :)

Very nicely done. Thanks!

wow. Thanks

Julie

Yes, thank you!

Great Ideas Kris!! Thanks for sharing with us. These would be great on the back lapboards, in host pkt's or pinned to a buuletin board.

Related to Updated Package Flyer: Print & Use a Stamp/Label

1. What is the purpose of the Updated Package Flyer?

The Updated Package Flyer is designed to help Pampered Chef consultants easily print and use stamps or labels for their product packages. It makes the packaging process more efficient and professional.

2. How do I access the Updated Package Flyer?

The Updated Package Flyer can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Marketing Tools" section. You will find the Updated Package Flyer under the "Print & Use" category.

3. Can I customize the stamps or labels on the Updated Package Flyer?

Yes, the Updated Package Flyer allows you to customize the stamps or labels with your own personal information, such as your name and contact information. This ensures a personalized touch for your customers.

4. Do I need any special software to use the Updated Package Flyer?

No, the Updated Package Flyer can be accessed and used on any computer with internet access. You do not need any special software or programs to use it.

5. Are there any additional costs for using the Updated Package Flyer?

No, the Updated Package Flyer is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants to use. There are no additional costs or fees associated with using this tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam