• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Flyer for the Next 3 Months? Check Out This Editable Option!

In summary, the theme for the June/July/August 3 Month Flyer is "Summer Sizzle," featuring all things related to summer. Customers can still purchase items from the previous month's flyer until the end of the month, after which they will be replaced by new products. The current flyer also includes special deals and promotions, such as discounted bundles and free gifts with purchase. Hosting a party during this period is a great way to earn free and discounted products, and orders can be placed through a Pampered Chef consultant or directly on the website.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 3-month flyer if would like to use it.

The host blurb in the bottom left is editable. Type in your info at the bottom center. If you want to print it and then stamp it, just backspace over "Name", "Phone" etc before printing.

PLEASE check it over before using it.

Attachments

• JuneJulyAug2010_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 664
Yay!! Thanks so much, Kam!!

Thanks Kam!!

Wonderful! Thanks again! :)

Beautiful! I printed this and am taking it to work to make 30 COPIES!

Thanks! I use these all the time. Thank you very much for sharing!

Thank you!!

love it as always, thanks!

You are such a blessing to this site!

This is Fabulous! ;)

Thanks kam I am new and this is going to help me out a lot!

Awesome! Thank you so very much!

Related to Need a Flyer for the Next 3 Months? Check Out This Editable Option!

1. What is the theme for the June/July/August 3 Month Flyer?

The theme for the June/July/August 3 Month Flyer is "Summer Sizzle." This theme focuses on all things related to summer, such as outdoor grilling, refreshing drinks, and easy entertaining.

2. Can I still purchase items from the previous month's flyer?

Yes, you can still purchase items from the previous month's flyer until the end of the month. After that, they will no longer be available and will be replaced by new products in the current flyer.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the June/July/August 3 Month Flyer?

Yes, there are several special deals and promotions featured in the June/July/August 3 Month Flyer, including discounted bundles and free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check the flyer for all the details and take advantage of these great offers!

4. Can I host a party during the June/July/August 3 Month Flyer period?

Absolutely! Hosting a party during the June/July/August 3 Month Flyer period is a great way to earn free and discounted products. Plus, with our summer theme, it's the perfect time to gather friends and family for a fun and delicious cooking demonstration.

5. How can I place an order from the June/July/August 3 Month Flyer?

You can place an order from the June/July/August 3 Month Flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering directly from our website. Simply browse the flyer, add your desired items to your cart, and check out. It's that easy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam