• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated Flyers With Fw 2011 Prices Gifts, Dorm, Baby

In summary, Jane has updated the gift flyers with new prices and fixed any mistakes that may have been missed. She is human and can make mistakes, but she tries her best to keep the prices up to date every season. The flyers are editable and anyone can fix mistakes they may catch. Jane's hard work and dedication is greatly appreciated by others.
lt1jane
Gold Member
Here are the updated gift flyers with the new prices.

Jane

Gift ideas has been updated with the correct can opener price. Sorry, but with all the packages on this it's easy to miss a change or two. I try, but I'm human and make mistakes.

Last edited:
Those are great Jane! Thanks for your work and for sharing!

Thanks Jane! These are great tools to use to encourage business.

Excellent - thank you!!!

bumping because I'm seeing activity on another thread with an older version of the gift ideas brochure (SS 2011) Wanted them to realize this is the most current version of the flyer

COOL! Thanks so much!

Wow! you are great!

These are Great! Thanks SO much!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Jane -- Thank you so much for these flyers! So helpful with several vendor events and shows coming up!

Thank you these are wonderful!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for bumping, Jane. I saw the other thread, but can't remember seeing this one before.

Thank YOU!!!!

Thank you Jane!! I'm having trouble getting the Baby and the Dorm to open; is there any way you could email those two files to me? My e-mail is [email protected].
Thanks!!! I'll be using the gift ideas at my show tonight I'll report back on the success.

Have any of these been updated for the F/W 2011?

VeronicaW said:
Have any of these been updated for the F/W 2011?

These are the updated F/W 2011 ones. Jane created them as soon as the new products were announced after conference. Although, I don't know if she added any new products, or just changed the prices and removed retired items.

Well, I checked a couple prices- like the can opener is now $20.00, it's listed $19.00 in the flyer.

actually it said $19.50 and it's now been corrected. Thanks for catching that. Try as I might, I make mistakes too. All of these flyers are editable so anyone can fix mistakes that you catch. I try to keep the prices up to date every season even though the ones I have printed are from SS 2011. I refuse throw them away because the prices are not current. That's the reason I have the disclaimer on the front, to cover myself in the event I missed a change or the brochure is old.

lt1jane said:
actually it said $19.50 and it's now been corrected. Thanks for catching that. Try as I might, I make mistakes too. All of these flyers are editable so anyone can fix mistakes that you catch. I try to keep the prices up to date every season even though the ones I have printed are from SS 2011. I refuse throw them away because the prices are not current. That's the reason I have the disclaimer on the front, to cover myself in the event I missed a change or the brochure is old.

:thumbup: You're awesome! Thanks!

Thanks for doing this! I appreciate you girls that are computer saavy enough to make up these flyers. It is greatly appreciated! Thanks again!:sing::)

First let me say a huge THANK YOU for creating this flyer! Great job. I did find a few changes in price and item #. I've corrected them and, if I did this right, I've uploaded the corrected flyer.

Attachments

• Gift Ideas Brochure FW 2011.doc
    675.5 KB · Views: 374

1. What are the new prices for the updated flyers?

The prices for the updated flyers with FW 2011 prices can vary depending on the product. It is best to check the flyer or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific pricing information.

2. What type of gifts are included in the updated flyers?

The updated flyers feature a variety of gifts that are perfect for any occasion. From kitchen tools to cookware sets, there is something for everyone on your gift list.

3. Are there any special items for dorm living in the updated flyers?

Yes, the updated flyers include a section specifically for dorm living. This section features compact and versatile kitchen tools that are perfect for small living spaces.

4. Are there any baby-related products in the updated flyers?

Yes, the updated flyers include a selection of products that are perfect for new parents or anyone with a little one in their life. From baby food makers to kid-friendly cooking tools, there is something for every stage of parenthood.

5. Can I still order from the previous flyers?

Yes, you can still order from previous flyers until they expire. However, we recommend checking out the updated flyers for even more products and deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies