• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Gift Show Ideas: Affordable Packages and Creative Flyers

C
cookingabcs
It took me a while to compile all of this but I wanted to share my accomplishments with everyone. I'm doing several gift shows this fall so I took all the ideas I could find from here and made several flyers. Some are based on price, some based on packages and some are updates to past flyers created by great people here.

I just wanted to share, I hope you're all as happy with them as I am :D :D

Good luck this fall!!

God bless and keep up the fantastic work!!

Attachments

• $10 or less.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 646
  • $10-$20 gifts.doc
    145 KB · Views: 609
  • Gift Sets sizes.doc
    43 KB · Views: 580
  • GiftsSayings2006.doc
    46 KB · Views: 561
  • giftflyer[1].doc
    486.5 KB · Views: 513
These are great fliers. Very useful for people who just want to spend a certain amount. Keep up the good work.

Awesome work:D I love the under $10 one especially! Thanks a bunch:)

I love the gift sayings, especially the qs pitcher with candy canes.

Very cute and helpful indeed.

Great flyers!Thank you for sharing these awesome flyers!!!

Thank you! :D

I have some free time here at work today and wanted to work on some holiday hand-outs (I've got a table at a breast cancer fundraiser on the 25th and wanted a handout), but, of course, the version I have is on my computer at home. Fat lot of good it does me there, right? :rolleyes:

BTW, if you mention a couple of these at your shows now, you WILL sell the items you mention. I had a show a couple of weeks ago at which there were several teachers in attendance. I talked about the "Whisking you a Merry Kiss-mas" idea, which they all thought was great, and sold a couple whisks. Anyone who's involved in a Secret Santa exchange at work, church or school can really use some of these ideas.

Ann

1. What are some affordable package options for fall gift shows?

Some affordable package options for fall gift shows include creating bundles or sets of products at a discounted price, offering a buy one get one free deal, or offering a coupon for a percentage off when purchasing multiple items.

2. How can I make my flyers stand out at fall gift shows?

To make your flyers stand out at fall gift shows, try using eye-catching graphics and colors, including a clear and concise message, and incorporating a unique design or layout.

3. Are there any updates or improvements I can make to my past flyers for fall gift shows?

Yes, you can update your past flyers for fall gift shows by adding new products or services, including customer reviews or testimonials, and incorporating seasonal themes or colors.

4. How can I effectively promote my participation in fall gift shows?

To effectively promote your participation in fall gift shows, you can use social media to create buzz and share information about your products and booth location, offer special promotions or discounts for event attendees, and collaborate with other vendors or organizers to cross-promote each other's businesses.

5. What tips do you have for successful sales at fall gift shows?

Some tips for successful sales at fall gift shows include having a well-organized and visually appealing booth, offering product demonstrations or samples, engaging with customers and building relationships, and having a variety of payment options available. It's also important to have a positive attitude and be prepared to answer any questions about your products or business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies