• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ss 2012 Tri-Fold Brochures: Baby Essentials, Dorm Room, Gift Ideas

In summary, Jane has been updating her tri-fold content for the season, including price changes, item # changes, and new photos (where necessary). The file includes a Round Covered Baker that can fit in a dorm-sized microwave, as well as helpful flyers for other events.
lt1jane
Gold Member
I've been slacking a bit this season. Here are my tri-folds updated with price changes, item # changes, and new photos (where necessary)

Last edited:
Jane...I LOVE you!!

Can you fit the Round Covered Baker in the Dorm Survival Guide as it is perfect for dorm-size microwaves??

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

ChefCKHall said:
Can you fit the Round Covered Baker in the Dorm Survival Guide as it is perfect for dorm-size microwaves??

Done! I have updated the file. Let me know what you think about what I said about it. I'm open to a different statement/editing.

Not just a like, this one's a LOVE! Thank you!

Wow, these are awesome. Thank you so much!!

Thank you for sharing these! I will definately be using them! I have tried doing something like these myself but just not savvy enough with the word program to get it done efficiently.

Thanks again.

Everyone, you're welcome. These started because in November 2009 I received the gift brochure. Every season since I have updated the products and prices as necessary. It is very similar to the original which I did not create. The other two were a result of wanting them, searching the files here for similar flyers and not finding anything I wanted to use and I wanted them to be similar to the one I already had. Honestly, I used information that others had gatherd (including HO for a lot of the dorm room essentials) and put it into a format that I liked and wanted to use.

I don't really take credit for creating any of these, I take credit for keeping them up to date. (Though I put the products/prices disclaiamer on them so I can use old ones rather than reprinting every season.) All I really did was organize other people's info into a format that I liked.

Last edited:
Wow, these are AMAZING!! Thank you oh so very much!!

These are fantastic! Awesome job! So helpful and makes shopping for the baby shower, graduation gift or any gift giving coming up! Great job!! And THANK YOU!!

Jane, you rock! I love that you have so many spaces for contact info. One of my big rules is to make it as easy as possible for my customers to contact me. This will be great for my upcoming events.

You are great!

Thanks, Jane.

Thank you !

Thank you very much!

Thanks SOOOO much Jane these are amazing!!!!!!

Marla Elliott

Said it before, and I'll say it again: you rock!

Jane, I was just looking for that bundle file about a week ago because I wanted it for my fundraiser. I didn't have it in time, but that's ok! I LOVE that file! Thank you so much for putting it together!

These are awesome Jane, Thank you!

I don't see the link to your brochure, would you be able to repost? Thank you

I was just interested in seeing your brochure for moms to use as an example to create a new one

Makes sense. I recently cleaned out old files and didn't see any reason to have the same file posted multiple times. Also, sometimes people pull up an old one and go through all the work of updating the prices and products becuase they are unaware there is a current one.

Jane I'm not finding the flyers, please help. Might someone be able to email them to me at
[email protected]
Thanks much

Again, this is an OLD thread with OLD OUTDATED flyers that were attached to it. I removed the flyers because I had updated them and posted the new ones (which I have not changed for SS 2013 because there were no price changes on them, I am still debting on the Twixit! and Kwikcut paring knives, the numbers and colors have changed but not the price)The CURRENT flyers are in this thread http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/fall-2012-brochure-updates-73902/ Please go to this thread to find them.

1. What are the featured products in the SS 2012 Tri-Fold Brochures?

The featured products in the SS 2012 Tri-Fold Brochures are specifically curated for three categories: Baby Essentials, Dorm Room, and Gift Ideas. Each brochure has a variety of products that are perfect for the respective category.

2. Are these products only available for the SS 2012 season?

No, these products are available for purchase at any time. The brochures are labeled with the SS 2012 season to showcase the newest and most popular products for that time period.

3. Can I order these brochures in bulk for events or parties?

Yes, we do offer bulk orders for brochures. Please contact our customer service team for more information on bulk orders and pricing.

4. Are there any deals or discounts for purchasing products from the brochures?

Yes, there are deals and discounts available for certain products in the brochures. Be sure to check the brochure for any special offers or promotions.

5. Can I order these brochures online?

Yes, you can order these brochures online through our website. Simply add the brochures to your cart and proceed with the checkout process. You can also find digital versions of the brochures on our website for easy access and sharing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • lt1jane