• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the New Gift Ideas in My Updated Brochure?

In summary, Jane has updated her gift ideas brochure with the price changes and removed any retiring items. She put a disclaimer on it that the prices and items are current as of March 1, 2011.
lt1jane
Gold Member
I have updated my gift ideas brochure with the price changes and removed any retiring items. I put a disclaimer on it that the prices and items are current as of March 1, 2011. I do this because if I have a lot left over from a previous season, I can still give them away.

Last edited:
OOPS!!! I attached the wrong file!! :eek: :p Sorry, here's the correct one.:D

Last edited:
Hi Jane,
Thanks for all the work you are doing and willing to share. I was just curious if you meant to repost the Spring price breakdowns 2011.doc under the gift ideas brochure. Just curious

Wow! You've done some major homework. Talk about cross selling at your fingertips! Thank you so much for sharing! Question.....do you ever create a bundle special and offer a discount on an 'ultimate' collection?

Wow, I love this brochure!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Thanks for sharing! You did an awesome job on creating these.

Its beautiful!!! I love it!!:love::love::love::love:

Thank you so much for sharing! These will be so useful for the team and I!! You rock!

WOW!

This is awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

You Rock!:love:

Honestly, I did not create this. I got it from my cluster as a Christmas gift idea in the fall of 2009. All I do is make sure to check for price changes, retired items, and update photos each season.

I have not offered any type of special, but I highly encourgage people to take them. It's a great way for people to think of giving PC gifts at a gift-giving occasion. As I have said many times, gift giving is a year-round thing not just a Christmas thing. I also like this because while HO comes out with some pretty Christmas gift ideas, they are all $60+. I like this brochure because it has ideas for the budget conscious too.

THIS IS AWESOME! Thank you so much. This is perfect to hand out at vendor shows!!!

this is awesome!!!! thanks sooooo much for sharing!!!!

Thank you so much!! I love this and can't wait to start using this!!

Thanks, this is awesome. I am definitely going to be using it.

Will you (or is anyone else interested) in updating this with new products? I unfortunately don't have the time, but I'd love to see the MFP, the stoneware cookie sheet and some of the wedgers in these bundles.

Here Noorah

I didn't change a lot, but I did change the "Pineapple Delights" to "Salad Fun" and bundled all the wedgers, the egg slicer, and the MFP.

Didn't really see a good place to put in the new cookie sheet. I always tell everyone that this is just an idea to help them. They can mix & match as they want to create the perfect gift.

Also, I noticed under "Italiana" I hadn't pulled out the Basil Blend Canola Oil. That has now been replaced by the Scoop 'N Drain and since I hate the rotary grater, I subbed the Microplane Coarse Grater.

As I have said before, I didn't create this, but I am always up for suggestions to improve this.

Last edited:
I'm doing a PC Holiday Bazaar (my first one) this weekend. I wanted to have a flier like this that lists items by prices. I think the common thought about Pampered Chef products is that they're expensive. Some are... most aren't. There are tons of things you could get for a picky mother-in-law or aunt or sister or even your child's teacher. I'm hoping for some bookings, but would really love to just get a bunch of orders from the show. Is there anything, that you know of, that's similar to the flier you have here but lists items by prices instead of as packages? Thanks!

adriennegskitchen said:
I'm doing a PC Holiday Bazaar (my first one) this weekend. I wanted to have a flier like this that lists items by prices. I think the common thought about Pampered Chef products is that they're expensive. Some are... most aren't. There are tons of things you could get for a picky mother-in-law or aunt or sister or even your child's teacher. I'm hoping for some bookings, but would really love to just get a bunch of orders from the show. Is there anything, that you know of, that's similar to the flier you have here but lists items by prices instead of as packages? Thanks!

Every season they put out an alpha list & a list by price. I always print one out & put into a clear sleeve to take to my shows: https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/productlist_price.pdf

LOVE THIS thank you!

Ok I just printed this but when I print a "2 sided" document the inside prints upside down. . . am I doing something wrong.

Just turn your paper a different way when you re-feed it if your printer doesn't automatically print duplex for you.

Oh that's awesome! Thank you! That just saved me hours of work! Totally appreciated!!

this is an old thread. I have bumped the thread with the current versions of this flyer. I update three flyers each season:

Gift Ideas
Dorm Room Survival
Baby Flyer

I usually include the season at the end of the document so you can see if it is current. I have (and still hand out) old ones because I have them printed. If you are printing from new, why not start with current informtion?

1. What is included in the "Updated Gift Ideas Brochure"?

The "Updated Gift Ideas Brochure" features a variety of Pampered Chef products that make great gifts for any occasion. It includes our top-selling items, new products, and exclusive bundles.

2. Can I personalize the products in the brochure?

Yes, many of our products can be personalized with a name or special message. Look for the "Personalize It" icon next to the product name for items that offer personalization options.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for the "Updated Gift Ideas Brochure"?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for the brochure. You can order as many or as few products as you like.

4. How can I receive a copy of the "Updated Gift Ideas Brochure"?

You can request a copy of the brochure from your Pampered Chef consultant or view it online on our website. You can also download a digital copy for easy access.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts included in the "Updated Gift Ideas Brochure"?

Yes, the brochure features exclusive bundles and discounts that are only available for a limited time. Be sure to check back regularly for new deals and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane