• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Delicious Flavors: March Guest Specials for a Limited Time!

In summary, the conversation was about the free spice of choice special in March. Some people were not enthusiastic about it, but others saw it as a great opportunity to offer something new to customers and potentially gain repeat business. There was discussion about the value of the special and the level guests need to spend to receive it, but overall, the consensus was that a freebie is a freebie and guests are unlikely to complain about it. The conversation also touched on the benefits of offering pantry items and the potential for generating repeat business.
supergirljennie
What do you all think of the free spice of your choice special in March?

I'm not crazy about it. I'm not sure it will make someone spend some more money to get it for free.

You never know. I think its great that they are offering something different. Its a great way for customers to try something new.

I like that there's a choice. I did give away a lot of the cooling racks in November, but I also had a bunch of people who just weren't interested. A choice makes it more appealing to more people. (And then it reminds me to talk about the Pantry items, since I usually forget.)

I agree that I'm not crazy about it but I think the way PC is looking at it is they want us to get those customers to get them for free so they'll get hooked on it and then we have repeat customers! I like that way of thinking!!!:D

I do like that there's a choice. I'll have to see how it goes. I do have a lot of the spices, so I think that could make the difference. I didn't buy any until I could smell them first.

I don't think the value is there like it has been, but this gives us an opportunity to talk about a product we usually gloss over!

I like the way Kristi is thinking--return customers!

Thanks Deb! I agree with you also Deb as the value of the other free items have been @ $10 so for this one to be $3-$6 kinda stinks. But you can't complain for a FREE product!!!

I think it's a very cheap guest special. Yes, it's free and a choice is great, but they have to spend $60 to get it. I don't think that guests will complain. After all, only WE really pay attention to what the guest special value is every month. I wish that they hadn't upped the level from $50 to $60 though. Does anyone else have a harder time getting guests to that level? I used to be able to get a $40 order to $50, but it's not as easier from $50 to $60.

PampMomof3 said:
I agree that I'm not crazy about it but I think the way PC is looking at it is they want us to get those customers to get them for free so they'll get hooked on it and then we have repeat customers! I like that way of thinking!!!:D

I took the southwestern dip to my first 3 shows, and sold a quite a bit of it. I think being able to taste it made the difference, and I was thinking the same way........that if they try it and like it, they can call me when they need more....;)

In the past, the Non-Stick Cooling Rack was the only Month I've ever seen Guests add to their order to get to the $60 month. I don't see this as being a "have to spend $60" but it's a different item - and neat to choose.
Joanne

Jules711 said:
I think it's a very cheap guest special. Yes, it's free and a choice is great, but they have to spend $60 to get it. I don't think that guests will complain. After all, only WE really pay attention to what the guest special value is every month. I wish that they hadn't upped the level from $50 to $60 though. Does anyone else have a harder time getting guests to that level? I used to be able to get a $40 order to $50, but it's not as easier from $50 to $60.

I agree! :eek:

I used to work for Tastefully Simple -- ugh.. don't get me started -- but it make talking about the Pantry items very natural for me and I sell a ton of them, especially with reorders. I have serveral past TS customers now who have switched over to Pampered Chef and are very impressed. I give a lot of spices as hostess gifts now for that reason.

Like others have said -- it's a consumable, so it generates repeat business and who dosen't like that? I'm very happy that they are offering these since it will give people an opportunity to try something new!

And... a freebie is a freebie -- people rarely take notice of the costs of these things -- they just love to get something for nothing :p

I think it's cheap too...but ya'll bring up some interesting points. :)

I HATE that our guests have to get to $80 to get an $8 spice! UGH! I soooo don't see it happening:mad:

kcjodih said:
I HATE that our guests have to get to $80 to get an $8 spice! UGH! I soooo don't see it happening:mad:
It sounds more valauable when you word it as "get 10% more for your $80 order - a free $8 seasoning."

We can do the same in the States, but it's more like 8% ($60 order, $5-ish seasoning).

I'm thinking, maybe I'll give them a little something along with it...I have a TON of Citrus peelers,tongs...etc...I'm going to say with your 60.00 order you get free spices & A FREE GIFT AS WELL......:cool:

amy07 said:
I took the southwestern dip to my first 3 shows, and sold a quite a bit of it. I think being able to taste it made the difference, and I was thinking the same way........that if they try it and like it, they can call me when they need more....;)

Great idea, Amy! And I could probably put the ingredients from the dip into the cost for their show since I buy ingredients for my hosts.

Also, it may be helpful that we have 3 new spices coming, and we could word it like, "PC was so eager for you to try our new spices, we're giving them away this month! And if you prefer our classic ones, choose one of our other popular seasonings!!"

What are the guest specials for March?

The guest specials for March include the Quick Cooker Set, the Quick Cooker Deep Covered Baker, the Herb Infuser, the Garlic Press, and the Mini Measure-All Cup.

How long will the guest specials be available?

The guest specials for March will only be available for a limited time, from March 1st to March 31st.

Are these guest specials only for new customers?

No, these guest specials are available for both new and existing customers.

Can I purchase these guest specials as a gift for someone?

Yes, you can purchase these guest specials as a gift for someone. Simply select the "gift" option at checkout and enter the recipient's information.

Do I need a special code to access these guest specials?

No, you do not need a special code to access these guest specials. They will automatically be applied at checkout when you purchase the qualifying items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies