• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Delicious Flavors: Get Your Free Week Supply of Coffee Mate!

In summary, "Unlock Delicious Flavors: Get Your Free Week Supply of Coffee Mate!" is a limited-time promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to try out a free week's worth of Coffee Mate creamer in various flavors. To participate, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Unlock Delicious Flavors" banner. There are a variety of flavors available for this promotion, including classic and seasonal options. The promotion is limited to one free week supply per customer and can only be redeemed online. Additional Coffee Mate products can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
If you like flavored Coffee Mate, go here and sign-up for your Free one week supply:

http://www.coffee-mate.com/7Days/default.aspx?

Thanks! Just signed up!

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.

Debi, I love this saying on your signature! So inspirational and a great motto to start out the new year!

pamperedlinda said:
There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.

Debi, I love this saying on your signature! So inspirational and a great motto to start out the new year!

Thank you Linda! When I first read it, I tried to memorize it and then went and looked it up on the internet. That was how much it impressed me. :)

Thanks, I just signed up! I love this site! You ladies and gents rock!

Too bad they arent selling the peppermint mocha anymore (seasonal)...:(

Thats my FAVORITE!

I guess I will just have to drink ALLOT of French Vanilla!!

Related to Unlock Delicious Flavors: Get Your Free Week Supply of Coffee Mate!

1. What is "Unlock Delicious Flavors: Get Your Free Week Supply of Coffee Mate!"?

"Unlock Delicious Flavors: Get Your Free Week Supply of Coffee Mate!" is a limited-time promotion offered by Pampered Chef. It allows customers to try out a free week's worth of Coffee Mate creamer in various flavors.

2. How can I participate in this promotion?

To participate in this promotion, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and look for the "Unlock Delicious Flavors" banner. Click on it and follow the instructions to redeem your free week supply of Coffee Mate.

3. What flavors of Coffee Mate are available for this promotion?

There are a variety of flavors available for this promotion, including classic flavors like French Vanilla and Hazelnut, as well as seasonal flavors like Pumpkin Spice and Peppermint Mocha. The specific flavors may vary depending on availability.

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can participate in this promotion?

Unfortunately, this promotion is limited to one free week supply of Coffee Mate per customer. However, you can still purchase additional Coffee Mate products from Pampered Chef's website.

5. Can I redeem this promotion in-store or only online?

This promotion can only be redeemed online through the Pampered Chef website. It cannot be redeemed in-store or through any other third-party retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies