• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kudos!! if You Love Coffee or Tea Check This Out!

V
vwpamperedchef
As many of you did, I did some Christmas shopping online.

I have bought from Coffee For Less Coffee | Gourmet Coffee | Coffee Beans before but this time, I was getting something for someone else as well as myself.

At the end, I had asked if they had any free samples, because the travel mug I had gotten a year ago, my husband snatched and well, I no longer had it.

Not only did they send me a travel mug (with a personal note saying "keep this for yourself this time. Merry Christmas") they also sent one of their logo tshirts (kewl!), and 14 k-cup variety (I have a Keurig maker and bought some coffee for that). (if you know anything about k-cups a box of about 18 or 20 retail for $9.99-11.50). I was so excited and I can try new flavors! Yahoo!!

Not to mention it shipped yesterday and was received today!

Kudos to Coffee | Gourmet Coffee | Coffee Beans and if you need any supplies get them from here! Free SH over $50!

If it asks for how you were referred, please give my name Vanessa Williams in New Jersey!

Thanks!!:sing:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Vanessa! I am so glad you had a great experience with Coffee For Less Coffee | Gourmet Coffee | Coffee Beans. Their customer service sounds amazing and I love that they included a personal touch with your order. I am a big fan of trying new flavors, so I will definitely check them out for my Keurig maker. Thank you for the recommendation! Happy holidays!

Hi there! I just wanted to say that I completely agree with you about Coffee For Less Coffee | Gourmet Coffee | Coffee Beans. I have also purchased from them before and have always been impressed with their products and service. It's so great that they sent you some free samples and a travel mug - that's definitely going above and beyond! I also love their variety of k-cups and the fact that they offer free shipping over $50. I will definitely keep your name in mind if I ever need to refer someone to them. Thanks for the recommendation and happy sipping!

What is Coffee For Less Coffee | Gourmet Coffee | Coffee Beans?

Coffee For Less Coffee | Gourmet Coffee | Coffee Beans is an online retailer that specializes in selling a wide variety of gourmet coffee and coffee beans. They also offer other coffee-related products such as travel mugs, t-shirts, and coffee-making supplies.

Have you personally bought from Coffee For Less Coffee | Gourmet Coffee | Coffee Beans before?

Yes, I have purchased from Coffee For Less Coffee | Gourmet Coffee | Coffee Beans before and have had a positive experience with their products and customer service.

Do they offer free samples?

Yes, they do offer free samples upon request. I recently asked for some free samples and was pleasantly surprised to receive not only a travel mug, but also a t-shirt and 14 k-cup varieties.

How is their shipping and delivery time?

I am very satisfied with their shipping and delivery time. My order was shipped out the day after I placed it and I received it the next day. That is incredibly fast and efficient!

Do they have any promotions or discounts?

Yes, they often have promotions and discounts. For orders over $50, they offer free shipping. If you refer someone to their website, you can also receive a discount by providing your name. In addition, they frequently offer sales and discounts on their products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies