• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas "Thank You" Letter...soooo Funny!

In summary, the conversation revolves around someone receiving a humorous email and sharing it with others. The email thanks the recipients for all the forwarded messages they have received and pokes fun at the ridiculous warnings and myths often included in these messages. The conversation participants all find it hilarious and plan to forward it to others.
yummy4tummy
I got this in my email and had to share. I laughed so hard as I can relate. Please enjoy it as light-heartedly as I did. Valky

My heartfelt appreciation goes out to all of you who have taken the time and trouble to send me "forwards" over the past 12 months. I want to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year.

Thank you for making me feel safe, secure, blessed, and wealthy.

Extra thanks to whoever sent me the one about rat dung in the glue on envelopes, because I now have to go get a wet towel every time I need to seal an envelope.

Also, I scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.

Because of your concern, I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains and may eat my guts out as well.

I no longer drink Pepsi or Dr. Pepper since the people who make these products are atheist bastards who refuse to put "Under God" on their cans.

I no longer use Saran wrap in the microwave, because it causes cancer.

I no longer check the coin return on pay phones, because I could be pricked with a needle infected with AIDS.

I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants, even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.

I no longer go to shopping malls, because someone might drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.

I no longer receive packages from, nor send packages by UPS or Fed Ex since they are actually Al Qaeda in disguise.

I no longer answer the phone be cause someone will ask me to dial a number for which I will get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica, Uganda, Singapore, a nd Uzbekistan.

I no longer eat KFC, because their "chickens" are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers.

I no longer have any sneakers -- but that will change once I receive my free replacement pair from Nike.

I no longer have to buy expensive cookies from Neiman Marcus since I now have their recipe.

I no longer worry about my soul, because at last count, I have 363,214 angels looking out for me in addition to all of you dear friends.

Thanks to you, I have learned that God only answers my prayers if I forward an e-mail to seven hundred of my friends and make a wish within five seconds.

I no longer have any savings, because I gave it t o a sick girl who is about to die in the hospital (for the 1,387,258th time)...

I no longer have any money at all - but that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special e-mail program.

Yes, I want! to thank you so much for looking out for me that I will now return the favor!

If you don't send this damn e-mail to at least 144,000 people in the next 7 minutes, a large flock of pigeons with a wicked case of diarrhea will land on your head at 5:00 PM tomorrow afternoon and crap all over you. I know this will occur, because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbor's ex-mother-in-law's second husband's third cousin's beautician.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! Keep the e-mails coming and may God continue his blessings on you.

BWWWWAAAAHAHAHHAAAAA:D :D :D

That was funny!!! I am sending that to EVERYONE I know AND as a response to the spammers that send me the cr*p in my email!!!

LMAO!!!! Oh gosh I am totally sending that to everyone!

It is a good one! I have gotten it several times through email!:)

Perfect for my MIL! Thanks!!!!:D

Love it!

Ann

That is hilarious!!! I will definately be sending this on to a few people, I don't mind a couple of funny emails forwarded, but when every weekday you open your email and have 10 forward this on or else emails I just wanna' scream.

LMAO:D That is great!! I've gotta send that one out! Thanks:D

I just sent it to a bunch of people!

I've never seen that one before, but it rings true... :)

My best friend just sent that to me the other day. Too funny!!

What is the purpose of a "Christmas Thank You" letter?

A "Christmas Thank You" letter is a way to express gratitude and appreciation to someone who has given you a gift or done something special for you during the holiday season. It is a thoughtful gesture that can help strengthen relationships and show your appreciation for the person's generosity.

When is the best time to send a "Christmas Thank You" letter?

The best time to send a "Christmas Thank You" letter is within a few weeks after receiving the gift or gesture. This shows that you are sincere and timely in your gratitude. However, if you are unable to send it during the holiday season, sending it anytime during the year is still a nice gesture.

What should I include in a "Christmas Thank You" letter?

A "Christmas Thank You" letter should include a sincere thank you for the gift or gesture, a specific mention of what you appreciate about it, and how it has made a positive impact on you. You can also include a personal anecdote or a special memory related to the gift. It is also a good idea to mention your plans for using or enjoying the gift.

Do I need to send a "Christmas Thank You" letter for every gift or gesture I receive?

It is not necessary to send a "Christmas Thank You" letter for every gift or gesture you receive during the holiday season. However, if someone has gone out of their way to give you a thoughtful gift or has done something special for you, it is always nice to show your gratitude with a personalized thank you letter.

Can I use humor in a "Christmas Thank You" letter?

Yes, you can definitely use humor in a "Christmas Thank You" letter, especially if the recipient appreciates your sense of humor. However, make sure to balance it with sincerity and gratitude. You can also use funny anecdotes or inside jokes to make the letter more personal and heartfelt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates