• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A SUMMARY OF MY CRAZY YEAR ON THE COMPUTER: JOKES, HOAXES, AND LESSONS LEARNED

too funny...I laughed so hard about the large dove with diarrhea and the fleas from 12 camels!This joke, and many others, are in the Humor thread. Join us there!
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I don't usually pass along jokes, etc...that I get on the internet, but this one was funny!

SUMMARY OF MY LAST YEAR ON THE COMPUTER...

I must send my thanks to whoever sent me the one about poop in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet towel with every envelope that needs sealing.

Also, now I have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.

I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl (Penny Brown) who is about to die in the hospital for the 1,387,258th time.

I no longer have any money at all, but that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Bill Gates/Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special e-mail program.

I no lo nger worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out for me, and St. Theresa's novena has granted my every wish.

I no longer eat KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers.

I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day

Thanks to you, I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward an email to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.

Because of your concern I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.

I no longer can buy gasoline without taking someone along to watch the car so a serial killer won't crawl in my back seat when I'm pumping gas.

I no longer drink Pepsi or Dr. Pepper since the people who make these products are atheists who refuse to put "Under God" on their cans .

I no longer use Saran wrap in the microwave because it causes cancer.

A nd thanks for letting me know I can't boil a cup of water in the microwave anymore because it will blow up in my face...disfiguring me for life.

I no longer check the coin return on pay phones because I could be pricked with a needle infected with AIDS.

I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.

I no longer receive packages from UPS or FedEx since they are actually Al Qaeda in disguise.

I no longer shop at Target since they are French and don't support our American troops or the Salvation Army.

I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number for which I will get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica , Uganda , Singapore , and Uzbekistan

I no longer buy expensive cookies from Neiman Marcus since I now have their recipe.(And it is good!)

Thanks to you, I can't use anyone's toilet but mine because a big brown African spider is lurking under the seat to cause me instant death when it bites my butt.

And thanks to your great advice, I can't ever pick up $5.00 I dropped in the parking lot because it probably was placed there by a sex molester waiting underneath my car to grab my leg.

I can no longer drive my car because I can't buy gas from certain gas companies!

If you don't send this e-mail to at least 144,000 people in the next 70 minutes, a large dove with diarrhea will land on your head at 5:00 PM this afternoon and the fleas from 12 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a hairy hump. I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbor's ex-mother-in-law's second husband's
cousin's beautician...

Have a wonderful day....

Oh, by the way....

A South American scientist from Argentina, after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with insufficient brain activity read their e-mail with their hand on the mouse.

Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late!! TEHEHEHE!!!

Too funny...I laughed so hard about the large dove with diarrhea and the fleas from 12 camels!

Oh, by the way....

A South American scientist from Argentina, after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with insufficient brain activity read their e-mail with their hand on the mouse.

Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late!! TEHEHEHE!!!

That part was THE BEST!!

Thanks!

1. What is "aSummary of My Year"?

"aSummary of My Year" is a popular product offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to document and reflect on your year through a series of prompts and questions. It is a great way to preserve memories and set goals for the upcoming year.

2. How is "aSummary of My Year" different from a regular journal?

Unlike a regular journal, "aSummary of My Year" is specifically designed to help you reflect on and summarize your entire year. It provides guided prompts and questions to help you document important moments, accomplishments, and lessons learned throughout the year.

3. Is "aSummary of My Year" only for personal use?

No, "aSummary of My Year" can also be used as a tool for businesses or organizations to reflect on their past year and set goals for the future. It can be a great team-building exercise and help identify areas for improvement.

4. Can I customize "aSummary of My Year" to fit my specific needs?

Yes, you can customize "aSummary of My Year" by adding or removing prompts, or even adding your own personal prompts or questions. This allows you to make the product truly unique and tailored to your specific needs.

5. How long does it take to complete "aSummary of My Year"?

The time it takes to complete "aSummary of My Year" will vary depending on how much detail you want to include and how quickly you can reflect and answer the prompts. On average, it takes about 1-2 hours to complete, but you can always take your time and work on it at your own pace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yummy4tummy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy