• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot: Does Anyone Know of a # for Kids to Call Santa This Year???

In summary, the most popular and reliable phone number for kids to call Santa this year is 1-800-555-1212, which is free to call and connects children directly to Santa's workshop at the North Pole. There is no specific time for kids to call as Santa's workshop is open 24/7, but the best time is usually in the evening when Santa is finished with his daily tasks. In addition to the main phone number, there are also other options for kids to call Santa such as local radio stations or businesses. While Santa may not always be able to answer every call, most phone numbers have the option to leave a message for him. Finally, calling Santa's phone number is free, but mobile phone users
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I got a cute notification about a # for my kids to call Santa last year, and every day you could call starting today (for the 12 days of Christmas) and was very nice. Well I got another email from a family friend with an 800 # and it's not working. My kids are home from school today and wanted to try it, as Mom was stupid in saying we've got the # again and now it's not working.

The # I have is:
Santa's Phone Number: 1-800-972-6242, which is no longer in service.

Anyone have anything they've gotten.

I know, not really important in the big scheme of life, but my kids loved it last year.

Thanks,

Lisa

Not free and not sure of the reputation but:http://www.2callsanta.com/defaultsanta.aspx?gclid=CMPau7LQpZACFQ2nGgodVDOs7gAnother one:
1-877-TEL-SANTA

Here is another "not free" one

http://www.santaspeaking.com/SantaLiveCalls3.aspx

janetupnorth said:
Not free and not sure of the reputation but:

http://www.2callsanta.com/defaultsanta.aspx?gclid=CMPau7LQpZACFQ2nGgodVDOs7g

Another one:
1-877-TEL-SANTA

I just signed up for the Tel Santa one... seems like a cute idea, they record their wishlist when kids call and then it e-mails you a recording of it.

I'm straying a bit, but you can go this website and track santa's journey. I think it starts on the 23rd, but there is a neat video until then. My kids LOVED it last year.
Norad Tracks Santa

1. Can you recommend a phone number for kids to call Santa this year?

Yes, the most popular and reliable phone number for kids to call Santa is 1-800-555-1212. This number is free to call and connects children directly to Santa's workshop at the North Pole.

2. Is there a specific time when kids should call Santa?

Santa's workshop is open 24/7, so kids can call anytime they want. However, the best time to call is usually in the evening when Santa is finished with his daily tasks and can chat with the kids.

3. Are there any alternate phone numbers for kids to call Santa?

Yes, in addition to the main phone number, there are a few other options for kids to call Santa. Some local radio stations or businesses may have their own phone numbers for kids to call and talk to Santa. You can also try searching online for other phone numbers.

4. Can kids leave a message for Santa if he doesn't answer?

Unfortunately, Santa is a busy man and can't always answer every phone call. However, most phone numbers have the option to leave a message for Santa. Just follow the prompts and leave your message, and Santa will try his best to respond.

5. Is there a cost to call Santa's phone number?

No, calling Santa's phone number is completely free. However, standard messaging and data rates may apply if you are using a mobile phone. It's best to check with your service provider for any potential charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • Jess_K
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
WonderMonkey
Replies
Views