• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Those Who Bought Tammy S's Cds - How Long to Get Them?

In summary, the person is considering buying an eight-CD set of music from the artist, but is worried about the shipping time. They email the artist to ask about shipping time, and the artist responds that typically, they ship within 24 hours and that it should take two days from their location to the recipient's location. The person decides to buy the music and will let the artist know when they have the shipping information.
esavvymom
Staff member
I'm seriously sitting here thinking about 'pulling the trigger' to buy her 8-cd set. But I want them before going on a 12-hr road trip to see my folks on the 29th.

I'm just wondering from those who've ordered from her website- how long did it take you to get them?? I can't find anything on her website to indicate shipping time.

If it's more than a week, I'll just wait a little longer.
If I can have them before my trip- that's great because I like to listen to audio books when driving, vs music- keeps me more alert for the full ride.

Thanks!

Bobbi- If you do buy them I would be willing to buy them off you when you're done :)

Bobbi, She seems really responsive, you may just want to email her and ask about shipping. I know she lives in AZ, so you can figure ship time from that.

I did email her and she said:
Typically, we ship within 24 hours and use priority mail so you should
get them within 3-5 days of ordering.
According to USPS, it should take 2 days from Tempe, AZ to my zip...so I should be ok!
So I may pull the trigger! (gotta talk to DH first- but I think he'll go for it :D I recently sent him a bunch of Calendar invites for upcoming shows and he was shocked I had so many! It's not THAT many, but he was surprised...so I'll take advantage of all that. ;) )

Tell DH that they've got resale value if you choose to, lol. Seriously! I would love them but can't spend the $175 on that right now!

kdangel518 said:
Tell DH that they've got resale value if you choose to, lol. Seriously! I would love them but can't spend the $175 on that right now!

I'll let you know! Can't say exactly when at this point...but I'll remember you Kara. :D

1. How long does it typically take to receive Tammy S's CDs after purchasing them through Pampered Chef?

The shipping time for Tammy S's CDs may vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. However, we strive to process and ship all orders within 1-2 business days.

2. Will I receive a tracking number for my order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. This will allow you to track your package and see the estimated delivery date.

3. Can I expedite the shipping for my order?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. These options will be available at checkout and the estimated delivery time will be provided.

4. What should I do if I have not received my order within the estimated delivery time?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team. We will track your order and provide an update on the status of your package.

5. Can I cancel or change my order after it has been placed?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, we may be able to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedgirl3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies