1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Those who bought Tammy S's CDs - how long to get them?

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I'm seriously sitting here thinking about 'pulling the trigger' to buy her 8-cd set. But I want them before going on a 12-hr road trip to see my folks on the 29th.

I'm just wondering from those who've ordered from her website- how long did it take you to get them?? I can't find anything on her website to indicate shipping time.

If it's more than a week, I'll just wait a little longer.
    If I can have them before my trip- that's great because I like to listen to audio books when driving, vs music- keeps me more alert for the full ride.

Thanks!

Sep 18, 2009
  2. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Bobbi- If you do buy them I would be willing to buy them off you when you're done :)

Sep 18, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Bobbi, She seems really responsive, you may just want to email her and ask about shipping. I know she lives in AZ, so you can figure ship time from that.

4. esavvymom

I did email her and she said:

According to USPS, it should take 2 days from Tempe, AZ to my zip...so I should be ok!
    So I may pull the trigger! (gotta talk to DH first- but I think he'll go for it :D I recently sent him a bunch of Calendar invites for upcoming shows and he was shocked I had so many! It's not THAT many, but he was surprised...so I'll take advantage of all that. ;) )

Sep 18, 2009
  5. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Tell DH that they've got resale value if you choose to, lol. Seriously! I would love them but can't spend the $175 on that right now!

Sep 18, 2009
  6. esavvymom

I'll let you know! Can't say exactly when at this point...but I'll remember you Kara. :D

Sep 18, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted