• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate 7-11's Birthday with Free Slurpees!

In summary, 7-11 is offering a free Slurpee promotion on July 11th, their official birthday, as a way to celebrate and thank their customers. The promotion is limited to one free Slurpee per customer and includes all available flavors at participating locations. No purchase is necessary to receive a free Slurpee, but any additional purchases are appreciated by 7-11.
Sheila
Gold Member
Don't forget that July 11th is 7-11's Birthday and they give away free 7.11 oz slurpees! Here's their main page to find a location near you: http://www.7-eleven.com/Stores/Default.aspx

I've missed out for the last FOUR years being in Japan. Sooooo planning to get one tomorrow! :D

Bummer! No 7-11 near me but ... hmmmm ... driving 45 miles to my cluster meeting. Maybe there's one on the way!

Update: Nope! The only ones left are an hour NORTH (not south) or out of state!

:( sorry girl!!!

Oh! Here's a free Molton Cake at Chili's with the purchase of an entree!http://chilis.zuberance.com/offersV2/singleOfferBuy/29323320

Ha neariest 7-11 is 90 miles and they tore down our chillie's to put up a steak house. Fail!

My nearest 7-11 is in Kentucky :D

Our closest 7-11 is 38 miles away. And in the wrong direction for me to take the trip! I love Slurpees! Our big thing when we would visit my aunt in Palatine IL was to grab our allowances and go to the 7-11 and get Slurpees!

They have 7-11's in mainland Japan, but no Slurpees!Sorry you guys are all so far away from the freebies! :(

1. What is the promotion for 7-11's birthday?

The promotion for 7-11's birthday is a free Slurpee for customers. It is a way for 7-11 to celebrate its birthday and show appreciation to its customers.

2. When is the promotion available?

The promotion is available on July 11th, which is 7-11's official birthday. It is a one-day only event and is not available any other day.

3. Is there a limit to how many free Slurpees I can get?

Yes, there is a limit of one free Slurpee per customer. This allows more customers to participate in the promotion and ensures that there is enough for everyone to enjoy.

4. Are all flavors of Slurpees included in the promotion?

The promotion includes all flavors of Slurpees that are available at the participating 7-11 locations. However, flavors may vary by location, so it is best to check with your local 7-11 store.

5. Do I need to make a purchase to get a free Slurpee?

No, you do not need to make a purchase to get a free Slurpee. The promotion is completely free of charge and no purchase is necessary. However, any additional purchases you make are greatly appreciated by 7-11.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • pampchefsarah
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
skaugchef
Replies
Views
PampMomof3