• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printable Weekly Planner for January: Find Free Templates Here!

Print one up from a word document.Same here I don't like the way they set the consultant calendar up I am all confused :cry: I keep writing things on Mondays when the are supossed to be on Sunday and on Saturday when it is supossed to be on Friday, I really hope they don't make the 2012 one like this. :grumpy:
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone know where I can find a free printable weekly planner? I am looking just to print out January - in a style like this: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0052T7MFK/?tag=pfamazon01-20
because HO doesn't usually send us our planner for next year until Thanksgiving week and I need January NOW.
Anyone know how/where I can print one?

I don't have a free printable one, but I've already bought my 2012 calendar. Walgreens has a nice one that's a bit smaller than 8.5x11 for $2. It comes in several colors and styles and smaller ones I think are only $1. I'm betting that I won't like this year's calendar any more than I like the last two years...

Print one up from a word document.

pchockeymom said:

I use this or Google Calendar and print in the month format. We use it for scheduling and I write down what I cook (and it's posted on fridge) so I know when to toss leftovers :)

pchockeymom said:

How do I do that?

Ugh! Home office usually has January and February in our planners. I went through this yesterday and gave up:( I really hope the new planners will start with Sunday on the left so I won't have to use so much white out next year:)

dannyzmom said:
This one has exactly what I need but it costs $22...ouch :(

That's a bummer. I enjoy their calendars, but usually don't need one until the prior month (in which case the month I need is free). Could you take the one you like, print/download the free month and change the dates?

Chefgirl2 said:
Ugh! Home office usually has January and February in our planners. I went through this yesterday and gave up:( I really hope the new planners will start with Sunday on the left so I won't have to use so much white out next year:)

Same here I don't like the way they set the consultant calendar up I am all confused :cry: I keep writing things on Mondays when the are supossed to be on Sunday and on Saturday when it is supossed to be on Friday, I really hope they don't make the 2012 one like this. :grumpy:

1. How do I access the printable weekly planner for January?

To access the printable weekly planner for January, you can either visit our website and search for "printable weekly planner for January" or click on the direct link provided in our social media posts or email newsletters.

2. Are the templates for the printable weekly planner for January free?

Yes, all of our templates for the printable weekly planner for January are completely free to download and use. Simply select the template you like, click on the download button, and it will be saved to your device.

3. Can I customize the printable weekly planner for January?

Yes, our templates are fully customizable. You can add your own personal touch by changing the font, color, and layout of the planner. You can also add your own images or logos to make it more personalized.

4. What file format are the templates for the printable weekly planner for January?

Our templates are available in various file formats such as PDF, Word, and Excel. This allows you to choose the format that is most convenient for you and your preferred software.

5. Can I print the printable weekly planner for January in different sizes?

Yes, our templates are designed to be easily printable in different sizes. You can adjust the print settings to fit your planner size, whether it's A4, letter, or any other custom size.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daniellemorgan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies