• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Don Invitation Template: Easily Customize and Print for Your Event!

In summary, to access the invite template from Don, you can either log into your Pampered Chef account and find it under the "Marketing" section, or you can ask your Pampered Chef consultant to send it to you directly. The invite template from Don can be customized to fit your specific needs, including adding personal details, changing colors or fonts, and adding images. It is also mobile-friendly and can be easily shared with guests via email, text message, or social media. Additionally, the invite template has a built-in RSVP tracking system to help with event planning.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I know that last week or the week before someone posted a template for invitations from Don Someone??? I'm sorry... I really and truly thought that I saved it as a file on my computer.. .I've looked in the files here and am not finding it... can anyone help? It had highlighted info and was really great .... help! :)

Look under invitation template in the files section. I have also started using this for my invitations and it works really well. Hope this helps
Teresa

I found it but what is all this sql stuff? it is looking for info from a database? I am so confused - what am I doing wrong?

Don Funt??

Yes.... I found it... thank you all!

Can you post the link?

1. How do I access the invite template from Don?

To access the invite template from Don, you can either log into your Pampered Chef account and find it under the "Marketing" section, or you can ask your Pampered Chef consultant to send it to you directly.

2. Can I customize the invite template from Don?

Yes, the invite template from Don can be customized to fit your specific needs. You can add your own personal details, change the colors or fonts, and even add your own images.

3. Is the invite template from Don mobile-friendly?

Yes, the invite template from Don is designed to be mobile-friendly. It will adjust to fit any screen size, making it easy for your guests to view and RSVP from their mobile devices.

4. How do I send the invite template from Don to my guests?

You can send the invite template from Don to your guests via email, text message, or by sharing it on your social media platforms. You can also print out physical copies to hand out to those who may not have access to email or social media.

5. Can I track RSVPs from the invite template from Don?

Yes, the invite template from Don has a built-in RSVP tracking system. You can easily see who has RSVP'd and who has not, making it easier for you to plan for your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jesikaransom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laurena
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies