• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Gift Ideas: Last Year's Special Edition

In summary, the "Last Year's Special Edition" from Pampered Chef is a collection of limited edition products that were only available for a short time and are not included in the current catalog. These unique and special gifts are no longer available for purchase once they are sold out, though popular items may occasionally be brought back in future special editions. The prices of these items may vary from current products, but they are still competitively priced. Unfortunately, "Last Year's Special Edition" items are not eligible for return or exchange as they may no longer be in stock. They are also not included in the current Pampered Chef catalog, but you can check their website or contact a consultant to see if any limited edition items are still available for purchase
pampered1224
Silver Member
All about this and to be honest, I am not sure I posted it on time for anyone to even get one this year or if the company will even be able to make them as I know they are struggling. I also do not have a price as mine was made last year. They are great though!

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer Banner.pdf
    349.6 KB · Views: 695
Great idea, but it doesn't say who to contact if someone wanted to order one. You'll probably want to post the company name, web page, phone #, etc. ;)

I was at Staples on Friday and bought a banner 4 x 2 white one and I am using my Cricut to cut out pink vinyl letters and make one of own. I am hoping that I will be able to get the letters on straight. I have already used the black vinyl to sut out my info and added it to a poster board for something else so I plan to do the same thing for this banner. If it turns out okay, I will post a picture.

I have been using my cricut for alot of things lately for so many different sign for so many people - I just love it. I have bought most of my cartridges at Big Lots for only $30.

:chef:

Oh for cryin out loud! I had no idea that info was missing! I will see if I can call them tomorrow. In the mean time, Cricut is the way to go! It is overall cheaper but now that I think about, I think Office Depot, were we can get a discount, does banners. And I bet they would be much faster than my company!

Nope they will not be doing these. Sorry!

Related to Unique Gift Ideas: Last Year's Special Edition

1. What makes the "Last Year's Special Edition" unique?

The "Last Year's Special Edition" from Pampered Chef features limited edition products that were only available for a short time. These products are not available in the current catalog, making them unique and special gifts for any occasion.

2. Can I still purchase "Last Year's Special Edition" products?

No, unfortunately once the limited edition products are sold out, they are no longer available for purchase. However, we may occasionally bring back popular items in future special editions.

3. Are the prices of "Last Year's Special Edition" items different from current products?

The prices of "Last Year's Special Edition" items may vary from current products, as they were only available for a limited time. However, they are still priced competitively and make for great gifts or additions to your own kitchen.

4. Can I return or exchange "Last Year's Special Edition" items?

Unfortunately, "Last Year's Special Edition" items are not eligible for return or exchange as they were only available for a limited time and may no longer be in stock.

5. Can I find "Last Year's Special Edition" items in the current Pampered Chef catalog?

No, "Last Year's Special Edition" items are not included in the current catalog. They were only available for a limited time and may no longer be in stock. However, you can always check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant to see if any limited edition items are still available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies