• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unbiased Gravy Separator: Product Review and Feedback

F
friday
I just got my sample kit, and this Gravy Separator has me concerned. Does anyone else think it just plain doesnt seem to go together very well? I am thinking it is not as stable and solid as I would expect from a PC product. Anyone else taken a good look at it? Tried it? What have you thought?

Tell me more. I couldnt make the insert and the strainer fit on nicely. The insert needed a whole lot of wiggling and forcing to get it snug, and then the strainer top does fit on well. There are big gaps and it seems crooked.

Sounds like yours might be faulty. Call HO.

I am so glad I got this today, and not closer to September like I was planning so I can get things like this resolved. Thanks for confirming that this one isnt quite right!

I struggled with mine thinking that the strainer was suppose to squeeze into the cup part, but it actually upside down. Once I looked at the picture I realized what I was doing wrong. It is not suppose to be squeezed in there, the top lip of the strainer part sits above the cup. If that make any sense.

Haven't used mine yet but hubby -- the gravy master at our home -- is thrilled with the look of it AND the fact that it a bigger capacity than most.

My three favorite things about the gravy separator:

1. Easy clean-up. No long, skinny tube to wash. Ours comes completely apart.
  2. The capacity. It's large enough to use for a family dinner.
  3. The versatility. Remove the inserts, and it's a measuring cup.

Related to Unbiased Gravy Separator: Product Review and Feedback

1. Is the Unbiased Gravy Separator easy to assemble and use?

Yes, the Unbiased Gravy Separator is designed for easy assembly and use. The instructions are straightforward and the parts fit together smoothly.

2. Is the Gravy Separator stable and durable?

The Gravy Separator is made of high-quality materials and is designed to be stable and durable. It can withstand regular use without any issues.

3. How does the Gravy Separator compare to other similar products?

The Unbiased Gravy Separator stands out from other similar products due to its innovative design and ease of use. It also has a higher customer satisfaction rate compared to other gravy separators on the market.

4. Can the Gravy Separator be used for other liquids besides gravy?

Yes, the Gravy Separator can be used for other liquids such as soups, broths, and sauces. It is designed to separate fat from liquids, making it a versatile kitchen tool.

5. Are there any tips for getting the best results with the Gravy Separator?

To get the best results, make sure to pour the liquid slowly and let it settle before using the separator. Also, make sure to clean the separator thoroughly after each use to maintain its effectiveness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • cmdtrgd
  • Products and Tips
Replies