• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Scoop on M H M Sauce Separation & Usage Tips - VA

In summary, the Ginger Wasabi, Thai Peanut Sauce, and Pineapple Rum are the most popular. The Chili Sauce is too spicy for some, while others love it. The Maple Honey Mustard is the least favorite.
Pamperedva
Gold Member
Anyone have any issues with this Sauce separating? I just opened the box, maple syrup was separated from the rest, had to do some serious shaking it up. I'm not sure how long it has been in my cabinet, but I think the date on the bottle reads 16110 - does that mean Jan. last year?

Also, what do you use it for, doesn't seem very appetizing to me. I have it, I might as well try it.
VA

That stuff is nasty. The smell was so nauseating, just from the bottle in the refrigerator, I ended up tossing it.

I second that thought. They can get rid of most of the sauces IMHO - except the Raspberry and Pineapple. Sorry- not much help.Honestly though- if they are going to put out sauces, they need to give us more SPECIFIC ways to use them...not such generic ideas.

I opened the bottle and it did not smell the greatest. I now have some boneless pork chops marinating in it for a bit and I will cook those up and see how it tastes, I will keep you posted.

it does separate it should be fine

I have sold three bottles of it and all 3 customers wanted a refund.

Call me crazy but I love it! I put it on my ham and cheese pinini. Been making those almost everyday since Christmas when my son got me the grill press as a gift! Of course, I don't do the ham & cheese everyday, just the pinini!

It is definitely better heated with something rather than cold. Cold it is just yucky. And it doesn't look appetizing when it separates in the bottle. I love maple flavor and was very disappointed in this one.

It was ok with the pork, but not something I am going to run right out and buy again. I don't even think I will keep the rest of it in my fridge. I also don't care for the after use smell, lol. Thanks for the thoughts.
VA

esavvymom said:
I second that thought. They can get rid of most of the sauces IMHO - except the Raspberry and Pineapple. Sorry- not much help.

Honestly though- if they are going to put out sauces, they need to give us more SPECIFIC ways to use them...not such generic ideas.

I LOVE the ginger wasabi. use it on grilled shrimp. absolutely delicious. and the raspberry and the pineapple sauces are nice on chicken or brie. I still have the maple sauce and won't even give it away for free - feel it will discourage anyone from buying the others.

I have customers who love every one of the sauces--yes, even the MHM. I've noticed that it does separate. I just shake it up before I take it with me.

doughmama said:
I LOVE the ginger wasabi. use it on grilled shrimp. absolutely delicious. and the raspberry and the pineapple sauces are nice on chicken or brie. I still have the maple sauce and won't even give it away for free - feel it will discourage anyone from buying the others.

Ginger Wasabi and Thai Peanut Sauce are the most used in our house! We love both of them. I mix the Thai Peanut Sauce with a little bit more peanut butter, and it's a WONDERFUL dipping sauce for Chicken Satay.

The Ginger Wasabi we use for stir-fry, and fried rice, and as a dipping sauce for the steamed wontons.

We also like the Pineapple Rum and the Raspberry Habenaro sauces.

The Chili Sauce is WAY too spicy for us. Even if I cut it with half mild salsa, it's still too hot. I do have several customers who really love it though.

The only one I really dislike is the Maple Honey Mustard, and that one I detest. BLECH!:yuck::yuck::yuck:

1. What is M H M Sauce?

M H M Sauce is a delicious and versatile sauce offered by Pampered Chef. It is made with a blend of mayonnaise, honey, and mustard, giving it a sweet and tangy flavor that pairs well with a variety of dishes.

2. How is M H M Sauce used?

M H M Sauce can be used in a variety of ways. It is often used as a dipping sauce for chicken tenders or as a spread for sandwiches. It can also be used as a glaze for meats or as a salad dressing.

3. Is M H M Sauce gluten-free?

Yes, M H M Sauce is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients. However, it is always important to check the ingredient label for any potential allergens.

4. Can M H M Sauce be stored in the refrigerator?

Yes, M H M Sauce can be stored in the refrigerator. It is best to keep it in an airtight container and consume it within 1-2 weeks for optimal freshness.

5. Is M H M Sauce only available through Pampered Chef?

Yes, M H M Sauce is a Pampered Chef exclusive product. It is not available in stores or through other retailers. You can purchase it through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Back