• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Use for 4-Cup Ermc and Gravy Separator

In summary, the 4-Cup Ermc and Gravy Separator is a useful kitchen tool for separating fat from cooking drippings. It can also be used for measuring liquids and straining pasta or vegetables. The product is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for best results. It has a capacity of 4 cups or 32 ounces and is made of BPA-free plastic for safe cooking.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I have been trying to get in at least 8 cups of water a day. I tend to get busy and lose my glass and then forget until I am so parched that I drink so much and get a belly ache. I have recently been using the Gravy Separator base as a "pitcher" for my water. I can fill it up to 4 cups and when that is empty (after refilling my glass - I don't drink out of the pitcher) refill it and then I have my 8 cup minimum for the day. It also makes it easier to track how much I have drunk. Now, my cat has a heating pad on the ginormous end table we have and that is also where I was leaving my filled gravy separator. Then one day I hear a drinking sound, but not from his water dish. The gravy separator is now his...or he seems to think so. So, I brought out my 4-cup ERMC and it works beautifully! I prefer the gravy separator for pouring (yes, I wash it in the dishwasher after cat uses it before I use it again) since it makes a finer stream and gets into my cup easier. Anyhoo, just thought I was weird and would share!

Cool!! Always good to have another use for products. :)

Great idea. I'll have to share that one. Thanks.

1. How do I use the 4-Cup Ermc and Gravy Separator?

The 4-Cup Ermc and Gravy Separator is used to separate the fat from the drippings in cooking. Simply pour the drippings into the separator and wait for the fat to rise to the top. Then, pour the separated drippings into a separate container for use in sauces or gravies.

2. Can I use the 4-Cup Ermc and Gravy Separator for other purposes?

Yes, the 4-Cup Ermc and Gravy Separator can also be used to measure liquids, such as broth or milk, and to strain pasta or vegetables.

3. Is the 4-Cup Ermc and Gravy Separator dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 4-Cup Ermc and Gravy Separator is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the product.

4. How much liquid can the 4-Cup Ermc and Gravy Separator hold?

The 4-Cup Ermc and Gravy Separator can hold up to 4 cups or 32 ounces of liquid.

5. Is the 4-Cup Ermc and Gravy Separator made of BPA-free plastic?

Yes, the 4-Cup Ermc and Gravy Separator is made of BPA-free plastic for safe and healthy cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CookieChick
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CookieChick
  • dianevill