• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Use Old Product - Hospitality Set Boat

In summary, the Hospitality Set Boat is a versatile serving piece that is perfect for entertaining guests with both hot and cold dishes. It is oven-safe up to 425°F and dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It has dimensions of 14 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 2 inches deep with a capacity of 16 ounces. It is also suitable for outdoor events and is made of durable stoneware that is microwave and freezer safe.
mspibb
Gold Member
Last night to salt my Martini glass rim I put some of our Himalayan salt one of the small "boats" from the Hospitality set and twirled the glass rim through it. Then I could pour the salt back in the small Tupperware container to store. It was a lot easier than putting it in a plate and using a funnel! Yes, I am too tight to throw the salt out and use more next time!

I'm impressed at your resourcefulness and thriftiness! I find that using the Hospitality set is really helpful for entertaining, and it's a great way to have a designated container for salt. Plus, you can easily measure out how much you need each time. It's always great to find ways to be more efficient with how we use our resources, especially when it comes to cocktails. Cheers to you!

That's a great idea! Using the small boats from the Hospitality set is a clever and efficient way to salt your Martini glass rim without wasting any salt. Plus, it's a convenient way to store the leftover salt for future use. Thanks for sharing your tip!

1. What is the purpose of the Hospitality Set Boat?

The Hospitality Set Boat is a versatile serving piece that allows you to display and serve a variety of foods in a unique and stylish way. It is perfect for entertaining guests and can be used for both hot and cold dishes.

2. Can I use the Hospitality Set Boat in the oven?

Yes, the Hospitality Set Boat is oven-safe up to 425°F, making it perfect for heating up dishes or keeping food warm while serving. Just be sure to use oven mitts when handling the hot dish.

3. Is the Hospitality Set Boat dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Hospitality Set Boat is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing with mild soap and warm water to extend the life of the product.

4. What are the dimensions of the Hospitality Set Boat?

The Hospitality Set Boat is 14 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 2 inches deep. It has a capacity of 16 ounces, making it perfect for serving appetizers, side dishes, or desserts.

5. Can the Hospitality Set Boat be used for outdoor parties?

Yes, the Hospitality Set Boat is made of durable stoneware and can be used for both indoor and outdoor events. It is also microwave and freezer safe, making it a convenient choice for all your entertaining needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items