• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Review: Melissa & Doug's Multi-Activity Play Table

In summary, the Melissa & Doug Multi-Activity Play Table is 50 inches long, 32.5 inches wide, and 16 inches tall. It is suitable for children of all ages, but is recommended for children aged 3 and up. The table is made of high-quality wood for durability and longevity. It can be used for a variety of activities, including arts and crafts, puzzles, and sensory play. However, it does not come with any accessories or toys and is meant to be used with a child's own toys and activities.
nikked
Gold Member
I have been looking at play tables for the kids for a while, for play and for therapy activites. I do not believe in coffee tables because they just become one more clutter spot for me :yuck:, and they really needed a higher level than the floor to play on!

Decided on the Melissa & Doug Multi-Activity Play Table http://www.melissaanddoug.com/dyn_prod.php?p=2371

Anyways, having used A LOT of Melissa & Doug products, but never one I had to put together, I was excited and nervous at the same time.

I have to say, it was the easiest put together I have ever done (and I've done ALL the ones in my house...not hubby's thing!). I was a little overwhelmed at first when I saw the instruction booklet was FIFTEEN pages long, but then when I looked at it, realized that each page was ONE STEP, with clear illustrations, and actual sized pictures of the hardware to be used on that step.

Was super easy to put together, really sturdy, and MADE IN THE USA!

Just thought I'd share incase anyone else was wondering about a play table for their kids. LOVE THIS ONE!!!!

Great recommendation! I've been looking for a play table for my kids as well, and it's always helpful to hear personal experiences with different products. I agree, coffee tables just become a cluttered mess in my house too. I'll definitely check out the Melissa & Doug Multi-Activity Play Table. Thanks for sharing your positive experience with putting it together. It's always a relief when things are easier than expected. And I love that it's made in the USA!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you decided on the Melissa & Doug Multi-Activity Play Table for your kids. As a fellow consultant, I have to agree that Melissa & Doug products are always top-notch and built to last. I'm also delighted to hear that the assembly process was easy and straightforward. That's always a plus when it comes to putting together furniture! And it's great to know that it's made in the USA. Thank you for sharing your review with us. Happy cooking and playing!

What are the dimensions of the Melissa & Doug Multi-Activity Play Table?

The dimensions of the Melissa & Doug Multi-Activity Play Table are 50 inches long, 32.5 inches wide, and 16 inches tall.

Is the table suitable for children of all ages?

Yes, the table is suitable for children of all ages. It is designed for children aged 3 and up, but can also be used by younger children with adult supervision.

What materials is the table made of?

The table is made of high-quality wood, with a sturdy design for durability and longevity.

Can the table be used for other activities besides playtime?

Yes, the table is versatile and can be used for a variety of activities such as arts and crafts, puzzles, and sensory play.

Does the table come with any accessories or toys?

No, the table does not come with any accessories or toys. It is designed to be a multi-purpose table for children to use with their own toys and activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
MGG
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • PChefPEI