• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore Product Reviews on Chef Success | Get Honest Opinions from Real Users

In summary, you can review any products that you have purchased from Pampered Chef, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and other kitchen accessories. To leave a review, go to the product page on the website and click on the "Reviews" tab, then click on the "Write a Review" button and fill out the form with your rating and comments. Reviews can only be left for products purchased directly from Pampered Chef to ensure authenticity. All reviews are subject to moderation before being posted on the website. You can edit or delete your review by logging into your account and going to the "My Reviews" section.
tabnat80
Gold Member
I'm still kinda new to the Chef Success and was playing around earlier on here and noticed that the Product Reviews link doesn't work when you click on the tabs inside. Is anyone else able to see this or is it just me? I think it would be neat to see other folk's reviews of products.

Bump, Hello. Anyone know this?

You're right- doesn't work. Honestly, I had never even clicked on it! I think the reviews I'd like to see are the ones from Directors on the new, upcoming products so I know what to order in my sample pack!!

Related to Explore Product Reviews on Chef Success | Get Honest Opinions from Real Users

1. What products can I review on the Pampered Chef website?

You can review any products that you have purchased from Pampered Chef. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and other kitchen accessories.

2. How do I leave a review for a product on the Pampered Chef website?

To leave a review, go to the product page on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Reviews" tab. Then, click on the "Write a Review" button and fill out the form with your rating and comments.

3. Can I leave a review for a product I did not purchase directly from Pampered Chef?

No, reviews can only be left for products that were purchased directly from Pampered Chef. This allows us to ensure the authenticity of the reviews.

4. Will my review be posted immediately on the website?

No, all reviews are subject to moderation before being posted on the website. This is to ensure that the reviews are appropriate and follow our guidelines.

5. Can I edit or delete my review after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can edit or delete your review by logging into your account and going to the "My Reviews" section. From there, you can make any necessary changes to your review.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• abigailhutch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Admin Greg