• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Slice & Grate - Stain??

In summary, the Ultimate Slice & Grate - Stain is a high-quality kitchen tool made of stainless steel, perfect for slicing, grating, and shredding various foods. It is also dishwasher safe and compact in size. Additionally, it comes with a limited lifetime warranty for customer satisfaction.
Olivecook
I had a customer ask me if using beets would stain/discolour the ultimate slice & grate. Does anyone know??

I have never had anything permanently stain the US&G, although, I have not used it for beets. If something does seem to stain it, I use the Chlorox Bleach Pen on it, and it takes the stain off. FYI, this works for our cutting boards as well. Hope this helps.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

I didn’t think so but I wasn’t sure.I have used beets in the slice and grate and I haven’t had any problems with staining. I do make sure to wash it right away though, just in case!I had a customer ask me if using beets would stain/discolour the ultimate slice & grate. Does anyone know?? I didn’t think so but I wasn’t sure.I've used beets in my US&G many times and have not had a problem with stainingI had a customer ask me if using beets would stain/discolour the ultimate slice & grate. Does anyone know?? I didn’t think so but I wasn’t sure.I use beets in my Ultimate Slice & Grate all the time and have never had a problem with staining. I do wash it right away, but it has never stained.I have had no problems with staining with beets in the US&G. I also wash it right away.

What is the Ultimate Slice & Grate - Stain made of?

The Ultimate Slice & Grate - Stain is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and long-lasting use.

What can I use the Ultimate Slice & Grate - Stain for?

The Ultimate Slice & Grate - Stain is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for slicing, grating, and shredding a variety of fruits, vegetables, and cheeses.

Is the Ultimate Slice & Grate - Stain dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice & Grate - Stain is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Just make sure to place it on the top rack of your dishwasher.

What are the dimensions of the Ultimate Slice & Grate - Stain?

The Ultimate Slice & Grate - Stain measures 9.5 inches in length, 4 inches in width, and 1.5 inches in height, making it compact and easy to store in your kitchen.

Does the Ultimate Slice & Grate - Stain come with a warranty?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice & Grate - Stain comes with a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring its quality and your satisfaction with the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
k1tchng0ddess
Replies
Views
jbachen