• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My New Cookbook & Omitted Tools - What Gives?

In summary, there are mentions of discontinued tools in the All the Best cookbook. Some customers may be confused by it, so it is always a good idea to keep updated on product changes.
ChefJoyJ
I just received my new All the Best cookbook and noticed that it has several mentions of old/retired/restyled tools in it - ie, Ultimate Slice n' Grate. Has anyone else notice this or did I just receive an older version? Should I call PC?

I dont think they update the cookbooks with the new products, but don''t quote me...

No, they don't update the cookbooks if a product gets retired or replaced.

There's also references to bread tubes, which are no longer available.
At least the USG has a replacement in the mandolin.

Also, you might look through it and make sure the pages are in the correct order. I got a cookbook where the pages were out of order.

They probably wouldn't update them, but notice that they get rid of cookbooks and have been adding them. That will always be an issue, but maybe that's a reason for customers to call??:)

You're right. It's not a typo. It seems I've heard my guests laugh about how the directions are written. Hopefully, that's what most people do instead of being confused by it.

Thanks! I was just surprised to see retired items in the directions. If that won't be confusing to the customers... :rolleyes:

I had a host call me because a friend ordered the kids cookbook and didn't like how some of the products were no longer available. I told him that I could try to find some for him but he said he just told her to go to Target. :(

That's odd, most of the kid's stuff is still available. There are 2 recipes that use the mini baker, which is going away, I think. Maybe they are coming out with a new kid's cookbook, since this one is being discontinued.

Just another reason for your customers to call you and make an order!

The small oval baker is the only stone being discontinued. The rest being discontinued are the fr. vanilla versions.

Ah, thanks - I still don't have everything straight.

kspry said:
That's odd, most of the kid's stuff is still available. There are 2 recipes that use the mini baker, which is going away, I think. Maybe they are coming out with a new kid's cookbook, since this one is being discontinued.

I think it was the kid's measuring cups and cookie cutters that he was talking about.

Related to My New Cookbook & Omitted Tools - What Gives?

What is the purpose of "My New Cookbook & Omitted Tools - What Gives?"

The purpose of "My New Cookbook & Omitted Tools - What Gives?" is to provide customers with a comprehensive guide to using their new Pampered Chef products and to address any confusion or questions about omitted tools from their purchase.

How can I access "My New Cookbook & Omitted Tools - What Gives?"

"My New Cookbook & Omitted Tools - What Gives?" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through a physical copy included with your product purchase.

What can I expect to find in "My New Cookbook & Omitted Tools - What Gives?"

In "My New Cookbook & Omitted Tools - What Gives?", you can expect to find step-by-step instructions and recipes for using your new Pampered Chef products, as well as explanations for any omitted tools and suggested alternatives.

Do I need to have all the recommended tools to use the recipes in "My New Cookbook & Omitted Tools - What Gives?"

No, you do not need to have all the recommended tools to use the recipes in "My New Cookbook & Omitted Tools - What Gives?". The cookbook offers alternative suggestions and tips for using common household items as substitutes for any omitted tools.

Can I provide feedback or ask questions about "My New Cookbook & Omitted Tools - What Gives?"

Yes, we value your feedback and questions about "My New Cookbook & Omitted Tools - What Gives?". You can reach out to our customer service team through the Pampered Chef website or social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
The Pickler
  • janetupnorth
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas