• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

UK Hosts: October Special - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the October Special for UK Hosts is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that allows hosts to earn extra rewards and bonuses by hosting a cooking party during the month of October. To qualify, hosts must be from the UK and schedule and hold a party with a minimum sales total of £200 and two or more guest orders. As a qualified host, you can earn double the usual host rewards, up to 30% of your party's sales, and a bonus gift of your choice. The October Special can also be combined with other host rewards and bonuses, such as the monthly host special and host rewards programme. To take advantage of the special, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and mention it when booking your party.
rennea
Gold Member
Has anyone seen the host special for UK hosts?? I went on to the UK website to check something out and they have a great special for oct. Wish we had something like that;)

There stuff is incredibly expensive....to get the mini baker and oven mitt, you have to sell almost $500!

Remember....Remember that pounds are double the U.S. currency! :yuck:

They do have great specials but stuff is the same price in £ as in $... which essentially is FAR more expensive. Although we don't have to add tax or shipping. It's still a lot of money and one of the reasons why I am no longer doing PC.

chefallison53 said:
Remember that pounds are double the U.S. currency! :yuck:

Yes and they get paid in pounds as well. You would think the Canadian catty is expensive too:(

Related to UK Hosts: October Special - Don't Miss Out!

1. What is the October Special for UK Hosts?

The October Special for UK Hosts is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that allows UK hosts to earn extra rewards and bonuses by hosting a cooking party during the month of October.

2. How do I qualify for the October Special?

To qualify for the October Special, you must be a UK host and schedule and hold a Pampered Chef cooking party during the month of October. The party must have a minimum sales total of £200 and two or more guest orders.

3. What rewards and bonuses can I earn with the October Special?

As a UK host who qualifies for the October Special, you can earn double the usual host rewards, up to 30% of your party's sales. You can also earn a bonus gift of your choice, including exclusive Pampered Chef products and gift cards.

4. Can I combine the October Special with other host rewards and bonuses?

Yes, the October Special can be combined with other host rewards and bonuses, such as the monthly host special and the host rewards programme. This means you have the potential to earn even more rewards and bonuses!

5. How do I take advantage of the October Special?

To take advantage of the October Special, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule and hold a cooking party during the month of October. Make sure to mention the special when booking your party to ensure you qualify for the extra rewards and bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fifiplc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
fifiplc
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ilovpc
Replies