• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turning Over a New Leaf: Creating Host Packets for Success

In summary, a host packet for a "Turning Over a New Leaf" party includes a host guide, order forms, invitation templates, product catalogs, and a special offer for the host. These packets can be personalized with the host's contact information and a personal message. Additional host packets can be ordered through a Pampered Chef consultant or customer service. Hosting a "Turning Over a New Leaf" party comes with incentives such as free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only products at a discounted price. Digital host packets are also available for virtual parties, which can be easily shared through email or social media.
ughubug
Could some people upload all the files they use for their host packets. I am a "turning over a new leaf" consultant....after I did a women's expo and have 11 bookings in the next month and a half I figure I might as well go full force and make it happen. However, my host packets need a true re-vamping and my director is in the process of moving. I would appreciate the help...In the mean time I am doing a lot of searching through the files on here. Thanks :rolleyes:

I know this isn't what you are looking for, but I don't put any files in my host packets. I just put invites, catalogs, outside order forms, show planner, season's best and host special. I think less is better, especially since most my hosts lose their packet for some reason! :)

There is a big thread on here for host packets that Jilleysue did. You may want to check that out.

I don't make up host "binders" either...Did that in the beginning, but they were too hard to keep track of and keep updated.

Here's what's in mine:
Thank you letter
Show Planner (my own version..I will attach it here. Although it is NOT my creation!!)
3 catalogs
5 oof's
color Host benefits flyer from HO
Oppoortunity brochure

I think that's all!!

Attachments

• Cooking show planner.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 437
  • Catalog show planner.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 414
Keep it simple. You'll find that unless you make a host coaching call (or meet with them in person) and go over this information, most will not read what you've included in the packet.

chefjeanine said:
Keep it simple. You'll find that unless you make a host coaching call (or meet with them in person) and go over this information, most will not read what you've included in the packet.

Very true!:D

Thanks for the responses!

Related to Turning Over a New Leaf: Creating Host Packets for Success

What is included in a host packet for a "Turning Over a New Leaf" party?

A host packet for a "Turning Over a New Leaf" party typically includes a host guide, order forms, invitation templates, product catalogs, and a special offer for the host.

How can I personalize my host packet for a "Turning Over a New Leaf" party?

Pampered Chef offers customizable host packets, where you can add your contact information, party details, and even include a personal message to your guests.

Can I order additional host packets for my "Turning Over a New Leaf" party?

Yes, you can order additional host packets through your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting our customer service team.

Are there any incentives for hosting a "Turning Over a New Leaf" party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You will also have the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only products at a discounted price.

Can I use digital host packets for my "Turning Over a New Leaf" party?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers digital host packets that you can easily share with your guests through email or social media. These digital packets contain the same information as physical packets and are a convenient option for hosting a virtual party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • cookiebug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • babywings76