• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Host Packets: Tips and Ideas for Success

In summary, a host packet from Pampered Chef typically includes a catalog, order forms, invitations, and a host guide. It may also include special offers, product samples, and other promotional materials. To request a host packet, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a physical or digital version. Hosting a party with Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, such as earning free and discounted products, exclusive host gifts, and discounts on future purchases. You can customize your host packet to fit your needs, including choosing which products to feature, the number of invitations and order forms, and any special offers or samples. The items in your host packet are designed to help you have a successful party, including using the catalog to showcase products, the
caritok
Just want to know what people put in their host packets

I know to give them the host special, several catalogs, several outside order forms, the guest special so they can advertise. What else do you put in there? Maybe a recruiting flyer or something like that? Maybe you have a wonderful flyer that really covers the benefits of hosting or becoming a consultant. I used to be a consultant several years ago, and all the host benefits and costs are different. I'm trying to get up to speed before my show Saturday night. If you have any insight or words of wisdom, please pass them my way. Cristy

The host benefits are right in the show planner, so you don't need to add anything else about that.

I always include an opportunity brochure and I ALWAYS talk about the opportunity for the host to reduce the price of the starter kit during our coaching calls.

1. What is included in a host packet?

A host packet typically includes a catalog, order forms, invitations, and a host guide. It may also include special offers, product samples, and other promotional materials.

2. How can I get a host packet?

You can request a host packet from your Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with a physical packet or send a digital version via email.

3. Are there any benefits to hosting a party with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are many benefits to hosting a party with Pampered Chef. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, exclusive host gifts, and discounts on future purchases.

4. Can I customize the items included in my host packet?

Yes, you can customize your host packet to fit your needs. You can choose which products you want to feature, the number of invitations and order forms, and any special offers or samples you would like to include.

5. How can I use the items in my host packet to make my party successful?

The items in your host packet are designed to help you have a successful party. Use the catalog to showcase products, the order forms to take orders, and the invitations to invite guests. The host guide also provides tips and ideas for hosting a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Ish
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies