• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Host Letter Update: Need Help Crafting Host Packets?

In summary, the purpose of the April Host Letter Update is to provide tips and guidance for creating effective host packets to help maximize sales and bookings. These packets should include a variety of materials such as catalogs, order forms, host rewards information, and product samples, as well as a personalized note. It is encouraged to customize the packets for each individual host and make them stand out by using creative packaging, including a special gift or discount, and presenting all necessary information in an organized and visually appealing manner. While it is recommended to send out host packets at least two weeks before the party date, it is better to send them out late than not at all if time is limited.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Has anyone updated the host letter for April 08 yet? I searched the files and couldn't find it and I have a dozen host packets to get out. I'm afraid I'm not as crafty as the rest of ya'll so I can't do it myself! Can anyone help or wanna share???

Here's my catalog one. I haven't gotten any April cooking shows, yet, uh!

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• Amanda Catalog Show Letter April.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 495
Thank you! I will save that for any catalog shows that I schedule for April!

Here's the file that I have for March, can someone update it for April??? I'm so not computer savy enough for this stuff!

Attachments

• March 08 Host Letter.doc
    387 KB · Views: 262
OhmyDLM said:
Thank you! I will save that for any catalog shows that I schedule for April!

Here's the file that I have for March, can someone update it for April??? I'm so not computer savy enough for this stuff!

And while there at it, anyone want to take a shot at updating it for May too? I'm doing a home show in 3 weeks and I'm sure I will book lots of May shows and it would be great to have the packets all made up ahead of time...

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH to ANYONE who can help me!

April letterHere is April's. I can get the May one done in just a bit. Linda

Attachments

• April 08 Host Letter.doc
    434.5 KB · Views: 377
May letterHere is May's. Hope these help. Linda

Attachments

• May 08 host leter.doc
    1,021 KB · Views: 367
time2cook said:
Here is May's. Hope these help. Linda

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for these, I can't wait to get them printed out! YAY!

Glad you liked them. Linda

These are GREAT! Thank you! I pretty much send this stuff out, but with an extra specials sheet. I like that it's all on one sheet.

What is the purpose of the April Host Letter Update?

The April Host Letter Update is designed to provide tips and guidance for creating effective host packets to help you maximize your sales and bookings.

What should I include in my host packets?

Your host packets should include a variety of materials such as catalogs, order forms, host rewards information, and product samples. You may also want to include a handwritten note to personalize the packet.

Can I customize my host packets?

Absolutely! The key to successful host packets is to make them unique and tailored to each individual host. You can include additional materials, such as recipes or product information, that you think would appeal to your specific host.

How can I make my host packets stand out?

One way to make your host packets stand out is to use creative packaging. You can also include a special gift or discount for the host to make them feel appreciated. Additionally, make sure to include all the necessary information in a visually appealing and organized manner.

Is there a deadline for sending out host packets?

We recommend sending out host packets at least two weeks before the party date to give your host enough time to share the information with their guests. However, if you are short on time, it's better to send them out late than not at all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • liz_grinkin