• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try It! $300 Sales in One Day with Emailing Customers!

if they ever have any questions, you're the go-to person. Brenda does a great job of summarizing the content of the conversation. She highlights that Brenda emailed her customers for the first time yesterday and that she received $300 in sales. Brenda also shared that she is going to email her friends and family about the outlet. Brenda also mentioned that she uses Erika Soelberg's Monthly newsletter and that she has received $450 in outlet orders since July 4th. Lastly, Deb shared that she sends out a newsletter each month and that she has received $400 in sales from her PWS since January.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi girls, I just wanted to share a success. Yesterday for the first time I emailed customers and gave them some pictures of some items available on the outlet and directions. I will definately do it again. I have received $300 sales since yesterday! Try it! :) Brenda

Wow! That's great! Would you mind sharing? I thought about e-mailing my friends and family, but wasn't quite sure on how to word it!
I thought about doing a July newsletter, but it's now kind of late in the month to do it!

mamidu said:
Wow! I thought about doing a July newsletter, but it's now kind of late in the month to do it!

In my opinion, it is never too late to send out a newsletter. I just sent mine out last night.:)

Definitely not too late. For awhile, I was sending mine mid-month. I noticed I was getting a lot at the beginning of the month from companies and consultants so I figured it helped me stand apart. Now, I can't help it. When the outlet updates, I have to email!

Well, I guess I'll be busy tonight putting a newsletter together and sending it out BEFORE I go to conference! Thank you guys for the information!

yeah, me too..i got busy w/ the 4th, family, etc..and just got my newsletter out last night too..i always add something about the outlet..and already have gotten outlet orders... :> gotta love those extra sales!

Everyone can email me I just sent one out yesterday called "blue light specials"
and got over $250.00 in sales on my PWS in 4 hours!!!!!
I will send it again and will change the products when the company does!!!!
I am more than happy to share it!!!!!
That is what we are here for right?
[email protected]
Mary Beth Kraese
/marybethskitchen

Ok - I just sent a little'note' to my customers and friends about th outlet. Please pray with me that i get something from that. i have yet to have an order through the website and i have had it since January!!

Just emailed you Mary Beth!! Thanks!

Good job ladies! I'd love to get $200-300 outlet orders at any given time! I sent out a memo with a few pics with my Juyl NL but no takers so far!

Mary Beth's email is incredible!!
thanks for sharing

I use Erika Soelberg's Monthly newsletter and she sends out a monthly outlet e-mail and a monthly Wedding registry e-mail in addition to her monthly newsletter. All you do is personalize it with your information. She charges $5 per month. I sent this months outlet e-mail, complete with pictures of all of the items and have received $450 in outlet orders since July 4th. Unbelievable!!
I can send you her contact info if you want to e-mail me at
[email protected]
She has "cutesy" emoticons and animations, so it may not be for everyone. I have always been happy with it though. She also does director weekly newsletters and a director monthly recognition. Don't know her fees on those though.
Deb Z.

I do a newsletter each month and always mention a few of the current products avaliable and how to order from the outlet. I have gotten afew orders that way. Around the 4th. I send a short e-mail wishing everyone a great 4th. and letting them know about the "Star Spangled Saving at the Outlet". I pasted a pic. of all the products avaliable w/prices. I mentions how much I loved the old style shears and how consultants cannot even touch the outlet prices unless they order from their own website. Within 4 days I have $400 in business. I may not do a special mailing each month because I do not want to be a pest to all my contacts, but when I do I will definately add the pictures; I believe they helped make the sales.:D

Each month I send out a newsletter at the beginning of the month where I always have a news block highlighting the outlet. But, I don't generally get orders until I send out my monthly email actually highlighting a number of the outlet items. I've been doing this since the beginning of the year and average almost $400 a month in sales from my PWS. Some are leads to my website - most are a direct result of my outlet email.

I wouldn't worry about "bugging" your customers unless you're emailing them more than once a week on average (I generally only send two a month unless there is something really incredible to share or I want to make sure they know about items about to be discontinued in February or August). You're keeping your name in front of your customers and developing a relationship where they know that you are available when they are ready to do Pampered Chef business.

Wow, congrats to all, in reading your email-outlet success!!! That's Fantastic!!

Thank you, Mary Beth for the e-mail. It's great!

Your very welcome to everybody I sent it to so far please keep me posted to how it has worked for your businesses - I love success stories that I helped contribute too!
That is why I love this business so much!
It is also because of all of the sharing that goes on....
I also like checking out other websites and seeing what they put in their news section!
That is another bonus of sharing...
Mary Beth
biz/marybethskitchen

Related to Try It! $300 Sales in One Day with Emailing Customers!

What is the "Try It!" program?

The "Try It!" program is a sales strategy offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants reach a sales goal of $300 in one day by utilizing email marketing to reach out to customers.

How does the "Try It!" program work?

The "Try It!" program works by encouraging consultants to send out personalized emails to their customers, offering special deals and promotions on selected Pampered Chef products. The goal is to generate enough sales to reach $300 in one day.

Do I need any special tools or training to participate in the "Try It!" program?

No, the "Try It!" program is designed to be easy and accessible for all Pampered Chef consultants. All you need is a list of email addresses for your customers and a willingness to reach out to them with special offers and promotions.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Try It!" program?

The main benefit of participating in the "Try It!" program is the potential to reach a sales goal of $300 in one day, which can earn you rewards, bonuses, and recognition within the company. Additionally, the program can help you build stronger relationships with your customers and increase your overall sales.

Are there any tips for successfully implementing the "Try It!" program?

Yes, some tips for success with the "Try It!" program include personalizing your emails to each customer, offering a variety of products and promotions, and following up with customers after the initial email to remind them of the limited-time offers. It's also important to stay organized and track your progress throughout the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • k1tchng0ddess
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyCooks
  • ragschef